Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Big Changes to Greenfield Surveys!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Mine credited at the top of the hour for the very first time today. Very neat!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

So much for mine crediting. I did one was so excited to get it and then I didn't get credit. Is it just me?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    So much for mine crediting. I did one was so excited to get it and then I didn't get credit. Is it just me?
    I don't think it is all fully automated yet. I was 50/50 over the weekend with the noncreditors coming in this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

are we still waiting for the full rollout on this? Yesterday's survey credited on the hour, but today's didn't.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    are we still waiting for the full rollout on this? Yesterday's survey credited on the hour, but today's didn't.
    same thing with me, I was kind of shocked that it didn't credit because the past few have for me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I still have not had one credit on the hour, all have been the next day. It will be nice when this works!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Since the announcement of the change, mine has only credited a couple of times on the hour, almost all are still the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Since the announcement of the change, mine has only credited a couple of times on the hour, almost all are still the next day.
    Glad to hear that they did show up the next day.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

i got credit for friday's DS on friday, but saturday and sunday credited yesterday, and yesterday's credited today. since today's didn't credit on the hour, i'm assuming it'll credit tomorrow. i don't really care how it works as long as it credits, lol.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yesterday mine didn't credit at the top of the next hour but it did credit today. I agree with others as long as it credits I really don't care but it will be nice when they credit on the hour.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards