Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Changes to Greenfield Surveys!

do you guys normally clear cookies between DS and SM?? i've never done that and haven't had issues with either of them not crediting. I didn't clear the past 2 days either during this switch over and I did get the DS from yesterday, and both SM credited just fine. are we supposed to clear between DS and SM?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    do you guys normally clear cookies between DS and SM?? i've never done that and haven't had issues with either of them not crediting. I didn't clear the past 2 days either during this switch over and I did get the DS from yesterday, and both SM credited just fine. are we supposed to clear between DS and SM?
    Good question, I don't clear between the two and have never had a problem but would like to know once the GF credits automatically since they will both credit the same day, wondering if it's a similar situation as the SSI surveys? Guess we'll have to see what happens.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I asked Tricia about that at the beginning of this thread and she didn't indicate that we needed to do anything different.

I am going to try hard to get 5 surverys in today to qualify for the contest. Don't know if it will happen or not, or even if I will have the time, BUT, I DID get a GF survey this am....has NOT credited. Does anyone know if I can still use it toward the contest??
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, it will. I have gotten a GF yesterday and today and neither has credited yet. So they should be here Monday, but they would count.
    Sammielynn

thanks. That is what I was thinking since all the glitches are not ourt of the system yet...just didn't know if there was a set answer.
    Sunshine Rewards

YIPPEEEEE! the DS i took this morning has already posted to my account! thank you SR and GF!

ETA: okay, i have a question - i did not get credit for the DS i did yesterday, but today's has already credited. will yesterday's (3/11/11) show up on monday?
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 03-12-2011 at 04:52 PM.

I'm here to post a similar question. The DS I took Friday did credit almost immediately. But the DS I took today has not credited yet. Guess we'll wait until Monday. Tricia did mention something in the beginning of the thread about SR possibly having to "force" the credit thru?

re the DS/M02(SM) question-the M02(SM) did credit at the top of the hour and I DID NOT clear cookies between GF and SM today.

I just finished a DS and it didn't take me back to the congradulations page on Sunshine Rewards site. It just thanked me for taking the survey. Did Taluna change the congradulations page?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I just finished a DS and it didn't take me back to the congradulations page on Sunshine Rewards site. It just thanked me for taking the survey. Did Taluna change the congradulations page?
    I got the congrats page this morning, so it looked normal to me....usually when mine doesn't take me back to the congrats page I don't get credit. I don't know why it does that but every once in a while it will happen to me and when it does I try for another.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES