Thread: Offers: E-consumer gift

Default Offers: E-consumer gift

I am just wondering if anyone else experiences the same thing as me when trying to enter any of these types of offers (ie. Leapster Learning System)
    I enter my email, and then get brought to the page that says: Please respond "Yes" or "No" to each offer below and click "Submit". so I try to click no, but it does nothing and I can see at the bottom left corner of my browser (where it normally says "done") says "error on page". I also get a 2nd window that pops up with the "Last Steps" page to complete 2 silver offers, etc.

Anyone else have that problem? And can anyone offer assistance on how to fix this problem?
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I also get the second window with the silver and gold offers before I am though with the survey.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I also get the second window with the silver and gold offers before I am though with the survey.
    but do you get an error? I can't get past the first page of the survey...ever.
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards

I can't even find the offer.... I was just was saying that I also get that second window when I start one of the surveys. Sorry.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Do you have pop ups blocked? Those are I think considered pop ups on some computers so if you have them blocked it may not take you to the next page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Do you have pop ups blocked? Those are I think considered pop ups on some computers so if you have them blocked it may not take you to the next page.
    I have them unblocked specifically for those but it still does the same thing with the error.
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm is it everytime you do one or just today? Sometimes I will get errors when I have bad connections so I'll just wait a day or two and retry them usually without an issue. (man that was a long runon sentence!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hmm is it everytime you do one or just today? Sometimes I will get errors when I have bad connections so I'll just wait a day or two and retry them usually without an issue. (man that was a long runon sentence!)
    it's every single time I run across one of those.
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards