Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Haunted

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Most Haunted

I'm scaring the bejees out of myself!! If anyone loooooves sooky stuff turn on the Travel Channel!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

AAAAAAACK!!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am NOT into that. Blaa

<Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

AAAAGHHGHHH!
    I just jumped out of my skin!!! GIGGLES!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am NOT into that. Blaa

lol...I LOVE it!!! I really don't believe any of it, but every single time they jump and scream on the tv, so do i!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

i do love being scared but I have to be scared of something real. my husband hates horror movies. It is no fun going by myself.
    <Sunshine Rewards

And my DH tells me I'm the only one that finds that show part of my viewing repetoire! YAY! Anyone watch Ghost Hunters? They are based in my hometown!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

Quote Originally Posted by rygirlsmum View Post
    And my DH tells me I'm the only one that finds that show part of my viewing repetoire! YAY! Anyone watch Ghost Hunters? They are based in my hometown!
    Really? I didn't know that! But then again, I don't watch the show either.

(Hi, by the way!...Just read your PM, I'm still blown away!)
    Sunshine Rewards

I love ghost hunters, but then, I had a ghost living with me for about 4 years. He was the original builder of my house. He didn't mean any harm, was just mad that he didn't get to spend the time in the house that he wanted to since he dies shortly after he designed and built it. Everytime we made any improvements he became really upset. We finally had a long talk, I explained it was now my home, and that I was going to take good care of it and he had to move on. He did, and funny, I miss him now. He would do all kinds of things to irritate me, and I'd yell at him, and he'd stop. During scary movie night (which I have at my house every 6 months for the girls I work with) we actually had a sensor set up in the spare bedroom which was his, and it would go off every now and then. He would also keep opening the bathroom window (which was his bathroom) and we would shut it , and that game went on all night. Ask sunshinegirl about him, one time when she was visiting and sleeping in his bedroom, he kept turning on her cell phone in the middle of the night. The best trick he ever pulled though was while I was away at work, he would long onto my aol under "guest"...what a creative mind he must have had.

HAHAHAHA...aren't they great pranksters!!! We have had one as long as we lived in this house. The previous owners were very open about her...probably why we got the house so cheap!! She likes to make alot of noise. Thumping and bumping...not every night, just occassionally. She has a terrible habit...which for a long time I thought was the older kids until they moved away. She pings on the old piano we have on the third floor. Not songs...just plunks a key here and there. She's moved things, forever turns my figurines around between dusting, just lil things like that.

Did you ever get to see "him" before you got him to leave? I did...though my DH still thinks I was seeing things.

A lil history...we live in NW Ohio in a late 1800's home. Huge massive old thing we have been restoring. While restoring, we found a hidden stairway that went down to this tiny lil room...part of the undergroung railroad. We don't know if she here as a past owner or someone who lost their life during the time the slaves were being freed but she is one ornery cuss to say the least. She is dressed in mourning clothes from the 1890's but that is as much as we know about her.

And no folks, I'm not nuts...we truly have a visitor once in a great while. It seems only when our lives are amuck, she makes herself be known by clunking around. LOL...like she is telling us to settle down or something.