Thread: trouble ticket question

Default trouble ticket question

I place an order for drugstore.com on March 6th. I was charged for that order. That order was damaged by UPS prior to delivery. Drugstore.com replaced that order no charge. My question is this. There is no pending credit yet. Do I use the first email from drugstore with the order number that was damaged since that's the one placed through Sunshine and the one I was charged for? Or do I use the email from the second order, even though the charges say $0.00 and it wasn't placed through Sunshine, but was the order I actually received? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks!

I placed an order on March 6th too! And I haven't gotten credit either.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your question but I would probably file the TT with the first email and then let Tricia know about the replacement order.

karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Go ahead and go with the first order. Hopefully they credited it normally. We've had a few issues where the credits showed up without userids so Ashleigh has been able to find them really quickly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks!

Wow!!! The credit is already in my account!!! That is incredibly fast!! Thank you very much!
    Last edited by luv2go2diz; 03-18-2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: So excited!!!