Thread: Trouble ticket without *order* confirmation?

Default Trouble ticket without *order* confirmation?

DH ordered from decalgirl for my new phone (and old kindle), and never got an order confirmation. He did get a shipping confirmation.

Is there any way to do a TT?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone?
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know, but since no one has jumped in, here are a couple of thoughts.

It seems like the order confirmation e-mail is the one that has the secret info that shows you clicked through SR instead of another site. Might be wrong, but I think that is why they need the headers. I don't know if the shipping confirmation retains that information.

But, sometimes I have filed a TT and the credit was already there but not attached to my user ID. If the credit has already come through, they can probably match it up with your order number. It's worth a try!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you.

Was about to do that, and realized that the shipping confirmation has no info and I don't know hubby's account info. And he's on a business trip right now. Sigh. I do know he used the sunshine discount! (all so frustrating for me b/c they were added after I requested it specifically for this purchase...) So now I have to wait for him...
    Sunshine Rewards