Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duplication of Offers

Default Duplication of Offers

We were recently informed by one of our advertisers that they are taking back a number of credits for some of our offers. Most of these were from people doing offers multiple times.

As a result, we would like to ask that people not redo offers for at least 30 days. It looks like redoing offers quickly is not only causing us to get credits reversed but it is flagging some of your IP addresses so that we are losing credits for legitimate signups as well.

I know as well as you do how unfair it is when we don't get credit for things that we sign up for legitimately. Unfortunately, it's just a part of the way that these rewards sites run--all of them. We try to at least minimize the problems by pulling offers that are the biggest culprits. But in the end, there is only so much we can do in order to keep the offers open to the people that they DO work for.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this. It will save us all a lot of headaches.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Will do. Is there any way (sorry Kevin!) you could update the pending script to prevent that, or have a reminded at the top of the pending page?)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just to clarify, right now we do credit offers and put them in our pending file. Some credit, some just sit there. If I understand you correctly, you mean to not retry any offer sitting in the pending file for 30 days?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Just to clarify, right now we do credit offers and put them in our pending file. Some credit, some just sit there. If I understand you correctly, you mean to not retry any offer sitting in the pending file for 30 days?
    That is correct. I will update all stickies that say otherwise.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think the crazy credit contest makes us all a little crazy.

Thanks for the reminder and clarification of the rules.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I think the crazy credit contest makes us all a little crazy.

Thanks for the reminder and clarification of the rules.
    I agree- there were a couple I retried to try and get that credit. I'm sorry!

Thanks for the reminder and I will be sure to leave things alone for 30 days!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Makes sense, and most that are in my pending I dont even try until it's been a month bc their the ones I usually can't get to credit anyway!

The only time(s) I've redone them are the MID's bc they always credit usually, but now I'll know, leave them alone for 30 days!
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

It is always tempting to retry the free offers, especially when you read so many others are getting fast credits...I know I am guilty of trying a free offer sooner than 30 days!! I agree that crazy credits made us all a little CRAZY too...

It is like an addiction...I WILL GET CREDIT

Thanks for the update Tricia!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I did a couple of offers a couple of times during the crazy credit thing, hoping it would credit. Sorry about that. I usually wait until at least 30 days afterwards, but I guess the excitement got to me. Very sorry about it.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Guilty! I will let them sit for 30 days, also.