Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTX - Anyone ever got this message?

Default OTX - Anyone ever got this message?

I tried taking one of the OTX surveys (MyThoughtCounts) today, and after inputting all my info then the profession question, I got this page:

Come back soon

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

Note that we are temporarily unable to send you back to your survey program. Please accept our apologies.

I took one yesterday, but I haven't taken one today. I did my .80 daily survey earlier. It wasn't an OTX one, though. I even tried clearing my cookies and tried again but it's giving me the same message. Anyone have any idea as to why I'm getting this message?

Thanks in advance for the help!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have gotten this message before. I either got it because I started a survey and then got rejected late in to the survey so it thought I had one OR I got it once because it asked if I had taken any surveys on this long list of items in the last 30 days and I chose one and clicked on it and I got that message in the next screen.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I got that message yesterday and today. It won't let me in either! Must be a glitch somewhere?? I was able to do one of these a few days ago without any problem-it usually takes me 2 or 3 tries to qualify for a survey from them. Scratching head...
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have gotten this message before. I either got it because I started a survey and then got rejected late in to the survey so it thought I had one OR I got it once because it asked if I had taken any surveys on this long list of items in the last 30 days and I chose one and clicked on it and I got that message in the next screen.
    hmm...I didn't even get to that part. The first question was about my profession, and I chose none of the above as usual (b/c none apply to me) and that's when I got the error page.

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    Yes, I got that message yesterday and today. It won't let me in either! Must be a glitch somewhere?? I was able to do one of these a few days ago without any problem-it usually takes me 2 or 3 tries to qualify for a survey from them. Scratching head...
    must be! Mine was fine yesterday. I wonder if it has to do with the time of day that you take these? Maybe I will try again a little later and see what happens. I'll be sure to post here if I do ever get through.
    It usually takes me FOREVER to qualify for a survey. Although yesterday was an exception, it was pretty quick.
    Can you post here if you get one today? thanks for the help!
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards

I think that the OTX surveys are on a 24 time schedule, if it has not been 24 hours, say 23 hours....it will not let you take one. that is the message I get when I can't remember what time I took one and I try before my 24 hours is up. Good luck!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I think that the OTX surveys are on a 24 time schedule, if it has not been 24 hours, say 23 hours....it will not let you take one. that is the message I get when I can't remember what time I took one and I try before my 24 hours is up. Good luck!
    thanks! that's probably what it is.
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I think you are absolutely right about that. That has been my experience, too. I just write down what time mine ended, and I don't start until after that time the next day. This has helped me a lot.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with the OP, it's 24 hrs, if it hasn't been you have to wait.
    Which is why lately I try to do these first so it's earlier in the day then 9pm at night so then I have to wait until almost bedtime to get one.

If I get stuck I'll skip a day just to get back on an earlier timeframe.

I also do these first bc I know I won't go to bed until I get a regular survey, where as if I don't get htis one or a SM one I'll just go to bed! lol

PS I already took mine today and got credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I have found that the 24 hours from the time the credit posts to you account. So - it's really a little over 24 hours.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

okay, just wanted to post here that I qualified and completed my survey a few minutes ago!

Thanks for the help, everyone!
    -Cheri

Sunshine Rewards