Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great meals using SR Disney giftcards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    My last 2 trips to Disney were with free dining, so I didn't use my SR for meals. But . . . my earnings did pay for my trip in December and for my Dooney and Bourke bag!

At the bottom of one of my receipts from the Starring Rolls cafe was a coupon for 20% off at some of the stores in the parks. I've been wanting this bag since it came out and when I walked in the store, I asked if I could use the 20% on the purse. I expected them to say no, but the answer was yes, so out came my SR Disney gift card and the purse was mine. I know I would never have bought this bag without SR!!

I LOVE that bag. I have free dining too on my upcoming trip. Have to rethink how I want to use my SR gift cards now after seeing that Dooney!

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    I LOVE that bag. I have free dining too on my upcoming trip. Have to rethink how I want to use my SR gift cards now after seeing that Dooney!
    Watch those receipts! Don't know if they are still doing it, and I know I probably missed some and threw the receipts away, but by the end of the trip, I had quite a few and used each and every one!
    Barb

Watch those receipts! Don't know if they are still doing it, and I know I probably missed some and threw the receipts away, but by the end of the trip, I had quite a few and used each and every one!

Thanks for pointing that out! I would hate to miss an opportunity to save some $$$.

My last 2 trips to Disney were with free dining, so I didn't use my SR for meals. But . . . my earnings did pay for my trip in December and for my Dooney and Bourke bag!

At the bottom of one of my receipts from the Starring Rolls cafe was a coupon for 20% off at some of the stores in the parks. I've been wanting this bag since it came out and when I walked in the store, I asked if I could use the 20% on the purse. I expected them to say no, but the answer was yes, so out came my SR Disney gift card and the purse was mine. I know I would never have bought this bag without SR!!
    Well ding dang! I didn't know to be looking for bonuses!! RAts! I also didn't know they gave a AAA discount at a lot of the places at DTDD...phooey! I guess it never hurts to ask ever, and silly me, I should've remembered that!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!