Thread: End of quarter push

Default End of quarter push

Ok, I'm trying to sprint towards the end of the month, hoping to make SM. any good offers/things to try. I think I need about 1.50 a day to make it, so hoping I can get that in surveys, but I haven't had luck every day. This was the first quarter in awhile I haven't made it, and I hated it! I hate how long things take to credit when you're not SM! Any suggestions would be lovely!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have you ordered an Entertainment Book? There's $2.
    Caught up on Vista Print offers? I think there are one or two out there for $1.50 each.
    Hoping lots of good surveys come your way, too!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Thanks! I just did a vista print offer. I think the Entertainment book pends, so it wouldn't help by the end of the quarter. Thanks for the good survey vibes!

If you have a limited time in the day to try, definitely try Greenfield and Surveyhead first since they have increases this month. (I know AMP pays higher but I don't get them often so I don't try them unless I have lots of time) Even if you just get those 2, it's 1.65. It sounds like you are in the same boat I am, I need about 1.60 a day to make it. We can do it!
    Kayla

fingers crossed, only need 4.32 left to hit SM. Hopefully surveys will continue to cooperate!!!

Oh you can do it! That's only 72 cents per day - either a DS or SH daily will get you there!! I'm at $5.76 to get to SMPlus and I'm not too worried - I probably just jinxed myself but I'm going to try my hardest to get two surveys per day!

Good Luck!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Very frustrating for me. I need about $3.48. I didn't get credit for 2 completed surveys last week (as well as a lot of others from what I read), and that would have put me easily within reach. Did one today & just praying this one credits. EVERY other survey tells me nothing is available.

I MADE IT!!! with a few days to spare even! Hang in there for those that are so close!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I MADE IT!!! with a few days to spare even! Hang in there for those that are so close!
    Congratulations - I made it too. I'm thinking that I am going to take a few days off from surveys. I had to push really hard the past couple of weeks and I am tired of surveys! Going to relax and wait for the next quarter!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Made it with 74 cents extra!