Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friendly reminders

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Is it better to sticky the MTC/OTX thread to the top of technical issues with the other survey thread or to the top of offers/contests section since this type of survey is considered an offer?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Is it better to sticky the MTC/OTX thread to the top of technical issues with the other survey thread or to the top of offers/contests section since this type of survey is considered an offer?
    I would personally keep it by the other survey thread. I keep forgetting it is an offer, and I'm willing to bet others may also. Just my opinion.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all your work on keeping the boards neat and tidy and i love the survey thread improvments, I hope they work, as far as the location can you put a perment redirect in the offers section to the sticky in the technical so that way its still one thread just in two easy to find locations? if not then keep them both in the same location (technical thread).
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I would keep it with the other surveys, and I was only offering my opinion on how I see people using it. I know sometimes we're just <gasp> lazy and end up starting a new thread bc it's easier then looking for an old one.

Thank you Janet and Catherine your both doing a great job!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Giving a little bump as we seem to have the same questions being asked over and over again

Please try and read the stickies in each section as most commonly asked questions are asked there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Giving a little bump as we seem to have the same questions being asked over and over again

Please try and read the stickies in each section as most commonly asked questions are asked there.
    Just a thought.... Believe it or not I was pretty blind to the "New Post" button at the top for months after I started reading the forum and it wasn't until Brian made a comment about it one night did that darn light bulb go off!
    I know that I must have missed out on a lot more the first few months bc I really was only searching the main Talk thread and not the others, only when I had some extra time. So my suggestion is putting that in a new user sticky, what made me think about it was you posting the reminder in three different topics. If some just stick to one topic they may miss it. Believe me I had a big DUH moment when i finally started using it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll add that hint in. I put it in 4 sections because I think that is what is happening but if they don't catch the sticky to begin with they won't know We'll see if this helps at all.

I just know with summer coming up the Mods and regular members will be out more and threads are going to go unanswered which won't be good for anyone.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'll add that hint in. I put it in 4 sections because I think that is what is happening but if they don't catch the sticky to begin with they won't know We'll see if this helps at all.

I just know with summer coming up the Mods and regular members will be out more and threads are going to go unanswered which won't be good for anyone.
    I agree, I just thought that being pretty computer literate that if I could miss something as obvious as that, others might as well. Not one of my more prouder SR moments...
    Sunshine Rewards