Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendly reminders

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Friendly reminders

Just some friendly reminders for everyone

1. Please periodically read the stickies at the top of each board. We do make changes/additions based on feedback we get from members and advertisers. We will try to denote changes by putting and "Updated XX/XX/XX" in the title but sometimes we forget.

2. Please try to stay on topic in each board area. We've been seeing lots of topics being placed in the wrong areas and we are having to move them around to their rightful homes which then causes confusion and thoughts of us outright deleting threads. We are trying to leave expiring redirects but it as metioned before sometimes we will forget and you can't go back and add one in later. Plus the redirects do add clutter in the boards and missing of other threads.

3. Please remember to bring all crediting issues to SR attention through the use of TT not board venting as it ticks the advertisers off and discourages new members from joining. It is ok to ask if something is crediting but not ok to go on a venting rampage and/or asking for credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks- good reminders, all!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks for the reminders!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bumping again.

Please note:

2. Please try to stay on topic in each board area. We've been seeing lots of topics being placed in the wrong areas and we are having to move them around to their rightful homes which then causes confusion and thoughts of us outright deleting threads. We are trying to leave expiring redirects but it as metioned before sometimes we will forget and you can't go back and add one in later. Plus the redirects do add clutter in the boards and missing of other threads.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe a Survey board should be started. I have seen survey's talked about in almost all the threads that are on Sunshine. That way, you guys wouldn't be moving posts around, they could all be on the Survey Board. It would eliminate a few sticky's too on each board.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There are survey stickies that are attatched at the top of the technical section. All survey posts SHOULD be being posted in one of those threads. There are I believe 3 of them and they are read by SR every day. However, people continue to post threads about surveys. I don't really think it matters if we leave them where they are or if we create a new section they will still be posted everywhere unless we start to give warnings/infractions for doing it.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Maybe a Survey board should be started. I have seen survey's talked about in almost all the threads that are on Sunshine. That way, you guys wouldn't be moving posts around, they could all be on the Survey Board. It would eliminate a few sticky's too on each board.
    Yeah that would seem like a viable solution if it would cause too much more work for SG. There seem to be a lot of posts about all survey's, since we're now dealing with 3, it may finally warrent it's own topic?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I don't think creating a section just for surveys is really warranted. I think the problem is people not wanting to stick to the threads that are available to discuss surveys. They just tend to pop up everywhere.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah, I don't think creating a section just for surveys is really warranted. I think the problem is people not wanting to stick to the threads that are available to discuss surveys. They just tend to pop up everywhere.
    I agree that, that is part of the problem, but now that we're talking about three different survey's a day it may confuse people about which survey to post where to hopefully get someone (meaning other members) to answer?

I've noticed an increase in questions, but I think it's bc we're also talking about MTC and the SM ones also and since each one is handled differently I think a lot of people are getting confused. JMHO.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is my version of fixing the problem. I have merged the dily survey threads ALL into one thread and it is a sticky at the top of the technical. I have created a My thought counts thread to discuss these surveys and it is stuck at the top of the technical section and for discussing ONLY these types of surveys. Since only SM's can take the SM surveys I have renamed a thread in the SM section for discussing these surveys. That will give us three threads to discuss the three different types of surveys and everything about those surveys can be discussed in those three threads. Thoughts?
    Sunshine Rewards