Thread: AMAZING!!!

Default AMAZING!!!

I just called MS this morning on the first day of my 7-month window and I was able to book a 1BR STANDARD view at BWV....for a Sat-Mon....during F&W!!

You could have knocked me over with a feather! On top of that, the CM actually had a 1BR at BCV available too!....only one, though.

I'm going to WDW Oct 13-18 with my DSiL. It will be her first trip and we will be celebrating my birthday on the 16th and F&W while we're there. I had 111 DVC points to play with so we are staying the first two nights at my "home"....savanna view studio at Kidani Village...before moving into a 1BR at BWV. It will be my first stay at BWV and I am so excited. I also waitlisted our studio stay for a LV studio at BLT. I've never stayed there either and I thought it would be cool to try out TOTWL on our arrival night. I'm hoping the waitlist comes through, but if it doesn't, I will be completely satisfied at Kidani....it's my happy place.

Congratulations. That's good news

Wow! I don't know if I'm more impressed you got BWV during F&W or that you got a standard room during F&W!
    Kayla

Alright, ladies, (and gentlemen too!)...

On Friday, I am going to get together with my DSiL to give her a little "Disney Primer". Even though I consider myself fairly well-versed in all that is Disney, I suddenly find myself in unknown territory. I've never stayed at BWV and I have actually only been there one time...to take the DVC tour back in 2001!

So, tell me EVERYTHING you know and love about BWV. Pictures, maps, random facts, room requests....EVERYTHING! What do I need to do to "WOW" my DSiL?