Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yummy, FREE Dining...so who's going?

Default Yummy, FREE Dining...so who's going?

Just wondering who will be taking advantage of Disney offer of FREE dining in late August-through mid-September?
    Where are you staying and how long...what kind of deal did you get?

I spent half my day pushing numbers for two of the gals I work with, both have never been and want to take advantage of the new offer...so how about you?

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I gotta call in the morning so once I get my surveys in for the day I'm off to bed. I'll reply as soon as I get off the phone.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm so sad...I'm not going, but yet here I am online at 6am watching those on disboards posting that they got it...I'm glad for all those that got it! It's an awesome deal!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I'm so sad...I'm not going, but yet here I am online at 6am watching those on disboards posting that they got it...I'm glad for all those that got it! It's an awesome deal!!

I'm not going either, but like you Jen, I'm sitting here watching all the people on the disboards who are. I'm happy for all those that were able to get what they wanted.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Booked online this morning 9/20-9/24 at a Fort Wilderness Cabin, 1 day tix for all of us (going to MNSSHP too) and the FREE dining plan!! Total was just over $1500

I can't wait, we've never stayed in the cabins before!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oooh Carrie! Be sure to take photos of the cabins & share w/us when you get back! I'd love to hear about them! And congrats on free dining!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oooh Carrie! Be sure to take photos of the cabins & share w/us when you get back! I'd love to hear about them! And congrats on free dining!!
    I certainly will! We are so excited to stay there! It looks like there is a lot to do at Fort Wilderness, I didn't even know they had a beach too! We are so excited for the trip! We are also doing MNSSHP for the first time this trip so we are all excited about that too!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just went online and booked FD at POFQ for 8/25-8/30. We got 5 nights hotel and 5 day tickets with park hoppers for myself, DH and DS13 for $1672. It took me a while to convince DH to take this trip since we are already going to South Dakota 6/11-6/18 and he doesn't see why we need to take two big vacations in one year. Funny thing is- even though he was against going to Disney at first, as soon as I got done booking it he asked if I still had the POFQ resort map from the last time we stayed there and he's been studying it ever since.
    Robin

I had my reservation early in the week for Sept 17-25 at a mod. I am still undecided if we are going to go or not. DH brought up a good point that our airlines tickets are free and if we don't go we have to pay but they are good for a year. He also said the trip would be a good reward for me paying off my CC debt and paying cash for the trip. Additionally DS would have a great story for his class. Bad side, DS will miss school starting off.

But I do have FD from Monday Morning.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I had my reservation early in the week for Sept 17-25 at a mod. I am still undecided if we are going to go or not. DH brought up a good point that our airlines tickets are free and if we don't go we have to pay but they are good for a year. He also said the trip would be a good reward for me paying off my CC debt and paying cash for the trip. Additionally DS would have a great story for his class. Bad side, DS will miss school starting off.

But I do have FD from Monday Morning.
    How about down grading to a Value? It wouldn't be as much as it would take less cash to pay for.
    Sunshine Rewards