Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has trips booked for 2008?

We are going August 17-24th. We are renting a pool home, although I love staying onsite too.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Wooo hoo!! Tell me about the luau!! We are doing that Wednesday and I am really looking forward to it. I am nervous though because I keep reading on that "other" site how bad it is

We did the luau our first trip and I really enjoyed it. My dd was 5 and she even seemed to really like it even though I had ready that it wasn't real enjoyable for younger kids.

Oh, and we're going August 10 - 15 and staying at Pop.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hey our september trips overlap. We'll have to do some planning together once all the schedules come out.
    Yes! I'm already doing 'pre-lim' planning. Cause I am a dork. We know we would like to dine at: Chefs de France, Boma, the Castle for breakfast (DD will be 3.5 then- PRIME TIME for FLIPPING out over the princesses - she already does and we're eating at Norway in June), Crystal Palace and we want to work in one more sitdown. Not sure where.

What's on your wish list?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Oh, and in June we're staying the first 3 nights at Shades, the rest at BWV.

In Sept, I know we're staying Sept 21-26 at BWV. We're going to get creative with the night of the 20th and 26th. We want to stay the whole week, but not spend points for weekend nights. So, we're thinking the first night go to POFQ or Pop, and the last night go to AKL.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We want to do these for sure:
    Beirgarten
    Castle for dinner
    Rose and Crown
    Garden Grill

These I think I want to try:
    Crystal Palace
    Sci-Fi

The rest I don't know enough about to decide if I want to redo some or try some more. I need to research these: 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, Whispering Canyon Cafe.

We are big on Epcot meals and character meals incase you didn't catch that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like yummy choices! I'm trying 1900 Park Fair for the first time in June. I've been to Ohana once before and loved it (we're going for the 2nd time in June). Been to WCC 4-5 times and loved it all except the last time. Service was stinky, but we love the atmosphere and the food is good too.

I have a feeling whatever our 5th choice ends up being, it will likely be in Epcot or Disney Studios; or Boardwalk. Somewhere in the Epcot resort area at any rate.

Meals on the schedule for June (thank GOODNESS for SR, cause otherwise I couldn't afford all of these, believe me): Benihana, Narcoossee's, Garden Grill, Yak n Yeti, 1900 Park Fair, CA Grill, Akershus breakfast, le Cellier, Ohana, Cape May Cafe, Beaches and Cream, and Tusker House breakfast. Holy Moly, that's a lot of eating. At least 4 of those meals will not be the whole fam, so my meal costs for all sit downs is estimated at $600 (with 2 of the restaurants being paid for by credit card gift cards).

I love to ramble on about Disney!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Beirgarten
    Castle for dinner
    Rose and Crown
    Garden Grill

Crystal Palace
    Sci-Fi

The rest I don't know enough about to decide if I want to redo some or try some more. I need to research these: 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, Whispering Canyon Cafe.

We are big on Epcot meals and character meals incase you didn't catch that.
    Crystal Palace makes for a fun meal! And pretty good food, too.

Sci-Fi is a good choice. The food was okay, but the Marsha's Martian...HEAVEN!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Beirgarten
    Castle for dinner
    Rose and Crown
    Garden Grill

Crystal Palace
    Sci-Fi
    We love the Biergarten and have done that one for several yrs. This yr, we are doing the Luau and Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Still thinking about where else to eat. One place for sure, the DDs want to go is the counter service place in Tomorrow Land. They still talk about the hamburgers we had one night watching the fireworks. (They are easily impressed.)

I have noticed that where to eat seems to be a big topic of conversation, just below resorts and codes, when anyone talks about WDW.

I just booked (OK put a hold on) October 20-26 at the Animal Kingdon Lodge!!! I can't wait. It will be two years since we've been there. And to top it off, we will be there for our 10 year anniversary. Honeymoon all over again, 'cept with kids.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post

I just booked (OK put a hold on) October 20-26 at the Animal Kingdon Lodge!!! I can't wait. It will be two years since we've been there. And to top it off, we will be there for our 10 year anniversary. Honeymoon all over again, 'cept with kids.
    Happy early 10 year Anniversary. How fun.
    Kerri