Thread: Home Decorators site question

Default Home Decorators site question

I clicked on the $20 off coupon of a $175 purchase on the SR link. I have some framed art in my cart (where I chose the frame and mat) and it's not discounting that. Is framed art an exclusion to the discount? I really want to order the print as an anniversary gift to DH and I, but I would also appreciate getting the $20 off too. (my total is $189.95 before any discount). Thanks for any help.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

If you look closely, you will see that they are actually taking you to another site. It says "Art Select" in the address bar. I will see if we can get a separate affiliate program for them. I think we can.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news! I just got ArtSelect added and their percentage back is MUCH higher than Home Decorators Collection. So no coupon, but the percentage back almost makes up for the $20 coupon.

I actually met some people from ArtSelect last year at the Vegas affiliate summit. They started really small and seem to be quite an up-and-coming company. Really great people concerned about customer service.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Really? OK, so to do the custom framed art, I will now look for this shopping site on the list? Cool. I will order tomorrow. Thank you Tricia for helping me!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

OMGosh- you rock the house. I decided to order tonight. First of all, FREE SHIPPING! That saved me $23 vs. the other site. And then 12% back? Hel-lo! I'm gonna see a VERY nice jump in my SR account soon. So excited!

In WDW speak, that I like to do, this order will net me 3 combo meals at Cosmic Rays, including the tax. Or maybe a round of 5 popcorns and 5 ice creams. Or about 8 Basin Bath Bombs... Or 2 drinks at the pool bar...or... hats for my kids...
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

thanks for requesting this site Alice. I just went to check it out and I've started a gallery aka wishlist for next time my mom needs a gift idea for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to assume that this won't credit until my art ships- do you have any inkling Tricia? I wouldn't think so, since they have to hand-cut the mats and frame. It's not due to ship until Jan 29th.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Never mind! I see it posted and WHOA, that moved me to #12 on the Big Board. I need to scramble to at least make it to #10! I've never been on the big board where I actually earned anything- I think I was #8 the first month we had it, but nothing since.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin