Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMGoodness you guys...

Hybrid View

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default OMGoodness you guys...

I may be planning a 2nd trip for 2008!! The best part...it's in April!! The second best part...it will be a girls weekend! I'll know more tomorrow, but I'm just soooooo excited I just can't sleep!! Visions of Mickey, Minnie & ADRs dancing through my head!!

Staying at Pop Century...never stayed there before, but I know a few of you on here have & liked it right? How are the busses? I've stayed at POFQ, CBR & CSR...so I think POP shares a bus w/another value & I'm totally fine w/that. I'm just looking for an affordable weekend & I have FF miles for NWA, so it's just hotel & tix...well & food, but I could stand to lose a few lbs...I'll be fine! Ha!!

I'm soooooo excited!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

LUCKY!!! I'll do the happy dance for you.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We loved POP! They have their own buses and they are pretty good about having enough running between the parks and the resort.
    Sunshine Rewards

Never stayed there. We've stayed at the Swan, and at Wilderness Lodge ( think thats the name) with Tricia and family. That place is awesome. I think I'd like to spend a few days there sometime when she goes there again. Its quiet and I love the big entrance area with the fireplace and chairs, its really homey.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yeah Jen!!!! An extra trip! AND it being just around the corner! I would not be able to sleep either! SOOO happy for you! YIPPEE!!!!!

IF - big IF - we go this summer, I think we will stay at Pop. So you will have to give resort review. I want to stay there PURELY for the frozen cokes! It is free to refill - so therefore a free dessert! Mmmmm.....Prefer the frozen Mountain dews, but I will take a free frozen coke ANY time!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

How exciting!! Hope it works out for you! Happy planning!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We loved POP! They have their own buses and they are pretty good about having enough running between the parks and the resort.
    I thought you did! So glad to hear!! Oh I thought they shared busses w/other values! Coolio! I'm very excited! Hopefully it won't be too crazy busy w/kids on spring break, but since it's almost a full month after Easter I'm hoping we'll be ok.

DH & I went at the end of April for our first trip & it was very much like September as far as crowds went.

Tried calling CRO this morning, but their system is down. I have meetings most of the rest of the day, so I sent my TA an email...I'm hoping my number crunching is correct w/the prices!! Ooooh I'm soooooo excited!!

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Jen, maybe we can have that birthday drink a little early!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    Jen, maybe we can have that birthday drink a little early!
    Ooooh I like the way that sounds!! I'll be sure to keep you posted!! We're not going to have a car though, so I guess the drink will HAVE to be at a park!! DANG!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I thought you did! So glad to hear!! Oh I thought they shared busses w/other values! Coolio! I'm very excited! Hopefully it won't be too crazy busy w/kids on spring break, but since it's almost a full month after Easter I'm hoping we'll be ok.

DH & I went at the end of April for our first trip & it was very much like September as far as crowds went.

Tried calling CRO this morning, but their system is down. I have meetings most of the rest of the day, so I sent my TA an email...I'm hoping my number crunching is correct w/the prices!! Ooooh I'm soooooo excited!!
    I'll post some pictures of the resort in a bit. Gotta pretend to do some work first
    Sunshine Rewards