Thread: Super Excited....

Default Super Excited....

We just booked our trip for September.... Two great things come along with it.....my sister and her family are going too. They live in Vegas and I haven't seen them in 3 years...then my sister had the 40% off discount that we both got to use. It doesn't get better then this...oh ya it will if we got the free dining .
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Sounds great!! I just made a decision today that we are definitly going in August for my daughter's birthday. I so wish I could convince some of my other family to come along...they just don't get our love for Disney.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    We just booked our trip for September.... Two great things come along with it.....my sister and her family are going too. They live in Vegas and I haven't seen them in 3 years...then my sister had the 40% off discount that we both got to use. It doesn't get better then this...oh ya it will if we got the free dining .
    Congrats Cindy! That will be so fun to go w/your sister & family!! Where are you going to stay? So fun!!

Just remember to do the math between the 40% or the free dining...you can't use both. Depending on where you're staying & how many people are in your party, the free dining may be a better discount!! It was for us last year!

Congrats again! Let the Happy Dance begin!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Congrats! I just LOVE booking our trips. I most likely won't be booking anything until July of 2009. But I can dream through everyone else's planning and Trip Reports! Enjoy the planning!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Congrats!! I would love to go with my sister, we haven't been together since DD12 was a baby.

I booked our airfare, this wk, got round trip for about $175 . Bought all of us new dig cameras and memory cards, baggallinis (thru SR, of course), and I am still shopping. I love planning. Only downside is I am so excited when I go to bed I don't sleep well because I keep waking up thinking about the trip. We have 88 days more to go before our 10 day trip at POFQ.Can you tell I am excited.