Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OMGoodness you guys...

Yeah Jen!!! I'm so excited for you! I just got my DH to agree to me and my little sis heading down to WDW for a weekend in March! The safety thing always convinces him

I'm so happy that you get your girls trip! I can't wait for the report and of course, the pics!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Let the dancing begin!! Talked to DH tonight & he's changed his mind!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! It's going to be so much fun!

I explained to him that after researching & looking into all the options not only is this the cheapest, but the safest place for my friend & me to go to! And while Disney is "our place" it wouldn't at all be the same kind of trip! We're going to do things DH & I wouldn't...like go to the parks in the morning!! :0) He agreed & now the count down must begin! I think it's like 57 days away!!

Yipppeeeee!! Thanks everyone for your wise words of wisdom a few weeks ago! It really gave me the mental support I needed, you guys are the best!

Congratulations Jen!! I hope you have a great time!!! Wish I could go back that soon!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm really, really excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Yeah Jen!!! I'm so excited for you! I just got my DH to agree to me and my little sis heading down to WDW for a weekend in March! The safety thing always convinces him

I'm so happy that you get your girls trip! I can't wait for the report and of course, the pics!
    Awesome!! Have fun on YOUR trip! It will be here FAST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am so glad for you Jen. I kind f figured from all the great things you said about your hubby that he would eventually change his mind. I am glad you were patient and it paid off. So cool. i wish I was going in 57 days. That is going to fly by. WOOHOO
    I'm glad you were right!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yippeee...have a great time....57 days isn't that far away.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Woohoo!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.