Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OMGoodness you guys...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    You guys...I need help...DH said no! It's "our" place!?! I want to cry. He said I could go for a girls weekend & then I said well Amy & I are of course thinking Disney & he said no, you can't go there. I asked him if he would be mad & he said yes.

Now jealous I can understand (I'd be jealous too if he were going to Disney w/o me), but mad?! I need to convince him...there's really only his feelings that can stop me...I have my money to pay for it, it's not a money issue....oh I want to cry...

HELP!! How can I convince him???
    I think a little black number from VS might do

Give him some other options like going to NYC and taking the subway all over (Mike would freak) or Vegas (would he worry about that one??) South Beach in Fl?? Any of those work??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think a little black number from VS might do

Give him some other options like going to NYC and taking the subway all over (Mike would freak) or Vegas (would he worry about that one??) South Beach in Fl?? Any of those work??

You know, South Beach would be full of college guys. I hope they wouldn't ruin you and your friend's time. Might present that concern to DH.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

What dates are you going? Tell him you are not going down for a girl's weekend...you are going to help out a SR friend and babysit her kids (MINE!). We will be there April 19-25 so I will vouch for you...yes of course she babysat, yes of course she played with the kids! haha

OR you can say there is a very important SR meeting with Traci, Cindy and I for a big SR event!

Anything here help? Probably not but I'll keep thinking!
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Good idea Janet. Jen, it's a VIP meeting.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You could always come and visit me in "houston" Just don't use your cc for anything while you are there.
    Sunshine Rewards

This thread has me smiling. Sorry Jen
    Husbands. Sometimes they think and act like toddlers. MINE! stomping of feet.
    It is kind of sweet, in an annoying way, that he thinks if it as "yours."
    I have no wise words to help you get your weekend. But your husband sounds really sweet from things you have said in the past. So I am thinking if you give him some time and slowly cox him he will come around.
    <Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Heck, I wouldn't make up excuses. It's your own money, you have frequent flyer miles, and the only other expenses would be for the hotel, food and tickets. It's selfish of him to deprive you of this pleasure. I'd just tell him that this is something you feel strongly about and that you are going to do. However, I've been married for 35 years and feel comfortable with taking that position with my husband. It's worked before for me.........
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh yes, I have this issue too! Sometimes I get so mad that I just leave his stuff in there to wrinkle all the more, just to teach him a lesson! Ha! I really know how to stick it to him don't I?!

Good, good...I like it....keep them coming...

Ok, ok, I see where you're going with this....you want me to pull an Angela! Got it...ok, ok....

Yes, safety w/Pooh...I like it...ok....

LOL! This is the best yet!! Yeah, that's just what he needs a whack in the head!

Pull an Angela.....LOL!!! DH would wish I would pull an Angela more often! Angela doesn't come around as much as she should.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Pull an Angela.....LOL!!! DH would wish I would pull an Angela more often! Angela doesn't come around as much as she should.
    I am so there with you. But I am not sure I should use the word "Angela" in the bedroom. There should be only one female name mentioned in there. MINE
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am so there with you. But I am not sure I should use the word "Angela" in the bedroom. There should be only one female name mentioned in there. MINE
    Yeah....that would ruin the mood REAL quick!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards