Thread: Anyone tried Power Tea?

Default Anyone tried Power Tea?

I was looking into this because I'm trying to find something that will help me lose weight and give me more energy! I filled out the first page with my info (not cc) just so I could get to the details, and it says all you pay is the shipping and you get the bottle free...It wasn't til clicking on the terms that I realized I'd get charged almost $60 a month thereafter (and be mailed new bottles of the product I'd assume) unless you decide not to use the service within the first month (trial). I'm just skeptical about stuff like this and I've never ordered ANY type of weight loss pill/drink/or otherwise. It seems like a steep price to me, but like I said, I'm new to this. Anyone have input? feel free to PM me if you want to discuss any details
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just bought a new book yesterday called "The Ultimate Tea Diet" by Mark Ukra, he has a website if you do a search. I think I found out about this on Oprah? I finished the book in one sitting, very interesting information but you have to like and drink real tea all day long. I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just bought a new book yesterday called "The Ultimate Tea Diet" by Mark Ukra, he has a website if you do a search. I think I found out about this on Oprah? I finished the book in one sitting, very interesting information but you have to like and drink real tea all day long. I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes.
    all day long? Uhh...I don't like tea THAT much. LOL Good luck!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
    all day long? Uhh...I don't like tea THAT much. LOL Good luck!
    I'm not crazy about regular hot tea but they have a lot of interesting flavored teas now. I LOVE iced tea anyway and drink that often, so this should be fairly easy for me, hopefully? Whether it works or not, well that's another story!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES