Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goal - Another $500 for Disney

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    WOW! You all are doing a great job! I'm not worthy

I too am trying to earn for Disney. We are going the last week in September as we have every year. I just signed up with Sunshine Rewards about 2 weeks ago and have over $23 so far.
    My dream is to get to $500 by the time of our trip but I will settle for a couple hundred dollars.

Do most of you cash out with PayPal or go the route of Disney gift cards?
    We stay on property the whole time so the gift cards really get put to use.
    When I know that I am going to Disney, I cash out for Disney Cards. Any other time, I do paypal.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    WOW! You all are doing a great job! I'm not worthy

I too am trying to earn for Disney. We are going the last week in September as we have every year. I just signed up with Sunshine Rewards about 2 weeks ago and have over $23 so far.
    My dream is to get to $500 by the time of our trip but I will settle for a couple hundred dollars.

Do most of you cash out with PayPal or go the route of Disney gift cards?
    We stay on property the whole time so the gift cards really get put to use.
    Welcome, you are off to a great start. I've been here since almost the beginning of SR and I always cash out for the Disney GC and I wait until I have $500 in my account before cashing out. I'm taking two $500 GC with me in May when we go, it pays for all our food and anything extra that we want. I do have a paypal account but I would rather have that card in my hand to show my DH the reason why I spend so much time on my computer!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Welcome, you are off to a great start. I've been here since almost the beginning of SR and I always cash out for the Disney GC and I wait until I have $500 in my account before cashing out. I'm taking two $500 GC with me in May when we go, it pays for all our food and anything extra that we want. I do have a paypal account but I would rather have that card in my hand to show my DH the reason why I spend so much time on my computer!!!
    I do the same thing to impress my DH, lol! I haven't been to WDW since 8/09, so I've been cashing out sine then. I am awaiting the arrival of my newest $250 cashout to bring me up to $1000 for our next trip, date as yet undetermined.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I do the same thing to impress my DH, lol! I haven't been to WDW since 8/09, so I've been cashing out sine then. I am awaiting the arrival of my newest $250 cashout to bring me up to $1000 for our next trip, date as yet undetermined.
    May I suggest a date for you....April 29-May 6, 2012...if we could talk Kathie into the same, we could have a mini New England meet at WDW!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am going to join in the $500 mark goal, not sure if I will get it either though. We are going in August and I have $200 right now in my account. So I am going to try my best to get there, I will even be happy with $400. I love sunshine rewards its so nice to be able to splurge when we go to Disney and not have to worrry about how much everything costs since it kind of seems like free money ha ha. Having that $500 gift card makes you forget about all the survey fustration from time to time. Just makes our Disney trips all the more memorable.

May I suggest a date for you....April 29-May 6, 2012...if we could talk Kathie into the same, we could have a mini New England meet at WDW!!
    That might be doable. Are you staying at the Beach Club??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Good luck! I am trying to hit $105 by April 15th. I'm at $49 right now. We'll see what happens
    OMG I hit my goal and some!! My DirecTV credit pended today with a due date of Jan 28th. I am so excited!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    That might be doable. Are you staying at the Beach Club??
    Yes, we are staying at the BCV, well I hope to anyway....this is for 2012 and obviously it hasn't been booked yet but hopefully I won't have any problems getting it, I'll be on that phone right at 11 months out and I'll have to book the first 7 days and then do it day by day for the rest. PITA

It would be great if we could actually do this, even if it's just a few days and anyone else down there then could join us. Might just be you, me and the guys!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    OMG I hit my goal and some!! My DirecTV credit pended today with a due date of Jan 28th. I am so excited!!!
    Congratulations Cate!! That's awesome!

Yes, we are staying at the BCV, well I hope to anyway....this is for 2012 and obviously it hasn't been booked yet but hopefully I won't have any problems getting it, I'll be on that phone right at 11 months out and I'll have to book the first 7 days and then do it day by day for the rest. PITA

It would be great if we could actually do this, even if it's just a few days and anyone else down there then could join us. Might just be you, me and the guys!
    Carla (disneygirl) and her family usually go around the first of May too. Been trying to catch up with her for years. We just never seem to be there at the same time. Planning ahead is good.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

Carla (disneygirl) and her family usually go around the first of May too. Been trying to catch up with her for years. We just never seem to be there at the same time. Planning ahead is good.
    That would be great, the more the merrier!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards