Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Official Disney Food Photos Thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    OMG, that is our favorite thing to eat when we stay there! We will all get a piece as our late night snack when we come back from a park!
    I even found the recipe and made it once here. Though it just was not a pretty as theirs is!

We love it too. It's just one of the reasons we plan to stay at Pop pretty much every time we visit. We made sure to buy a piece at least once every day, and we used a bunch of our snack credits at the end of our trip to bring it home. My oldest dd make it about once a month. She's getting pretty good at it. She's practicing for the baking contest our county fair puts on every fall.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    We love it too. It's just one of the reasons we plan to stay at Pop pretty much every time we visit. We made sure to buy a piece at least once every day, and we used a bunch of our snack credits at the end of our trip to bring it home. My oldest dd make it about once a month. She's getting pretty good at it. She's practicing for the baking contest our county fair puts on every fall.
    Alright you have sold me... I guess I'll have to put this on my list for when we go to POP next month!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Alright you have sold me... I guess I'll have to put this on my list for when we go to POP next month!
    the cheesecake and the frozen drinks are both great. We used our refillable mug much more than I thought we would thanks to the frozen drinks.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

How in the world did I miss this thread? I LOVE Disney food. The first thing I did was hit up the food thread on the "other" site when I started planning our October trip. Deciding where to eat and making ADR's is one of the best parts of planning.

I don't have any pictures to add but I'll be sure to take some on our next trip.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

You have got me interested. What does it taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    How in the world did I miss this thread? I LOVE Disney food. The first thing I did was hit up the food thread on the "other" site when I started planning our October trip. Deciding where to eat and making ADR's is one of the best parts of planning.

I don't have any pictures to add but I'll be sure to take some on our next trip.
    I just found it last night too, but I hope some others find it and start posting. I love looking at Disney food and prefer to spend my forum time here.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    The bottom is red velvet cake, and I'm not sure how to describe the top, but it's tasty.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just found it last night too, but I hope some others find it and start posting. I love looking at Disney food and prefer to spend my forum time here..

That is why I bumped it up. Thought it would be a good old thread to pull up! Looks like it was a good idea!
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree. I'm so glad you did. I Disney food!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    the bottom is red velvet cake and the top is a cheesecake that has been died and layered and swirled onto the cake. I would compare it to a New York style cheesecake, it is just so creamy!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Thanks for bumping this. I LOVE food pics. Here are a couple from Boma from my trip in Jan. Sorry they're not the greatest.

This is DD's plate from the kid's buffet. On the top are chicken strips, then clockwise is mac n cheese, meatballs, and french fries.

This is my salad plate. The top is grapefruit and avacado salad (didn't care for it), then clockwise, some sort of salad that was similar to ceasar salad (this was good), two kinds of hummus (one is sundreid tomato and one is white bean; both were very good), pita chips and in the middle is a cous cous salad which was pretty good.
    And up in the right hand corner you can see the carrot ginger soup. It was amazing! I would go back to Boma just for this!

Sorry I didn't get any pics of the other food. I was really hungry!!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards