Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Warning when posting?!?!

Hybrid View

Exclamation NEW Warning when posting?!?!

Is this NEW! when posting have not seen it before or is it just me....

Warning! Please do not post regarding cancellations, prepaid credit cards, the use of fraudulent information (including false phone numbers), recommendations for merchants not listed on Sunshine Rewards, or the names of any of the brands you encounter during Daily Surveys. Failure to follow these rules will result in infractions.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I noticed it too Brian. Just started.

I didn't notice the part about "recommendations for merchants not listed on Sunshine Rewards"???
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I didn't notice the part about "recommendations for merchants not listed on Sunshine Rewards"???
    I just wanted to clarify what this section means. It means that you can't post an advertisement/message/head's up on merchants that SR doesn't carry. This would include saying XYZ is having a great sale if XYZ is not an SR merchant. What IS allowed is that you can post on the shopping requests thread that XYZ merchant be added to affiliate program. This way Tricia will know what merchants and types of merchants you are looking for. This will also keep us from giving really great advertising and word of mouth to merchants who are too cheap to use SR. This really does work out for the best for all of us. Alot of times if we don't have the merchant you are looking for Tricia can find a similar company who can be added.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just wanted to clarify what this section means. It means that you can't post an advertisement/message/head's up on merchants that SR doesn't carry. This would include saying XYZ is having a great sale if XYZ is not an SR merchant. What IS allowed is that you can post on the shopping requests thread that XYZ merchant be added to affiliate program. This way Tricia will know what merchants and types of merchants you are looking for. This will also keep us from giving really great advertising and word of mouth to merchants who are too cheap to use SR. This really does work out for the best for all of us. Alot of times if we don't have the merchant you are looking for Tricia can find a similar company who can be added.
    Thanks Janet and Tricia, that's what I was trying to get clarification on.
    I recall several times commeting on how much I like a certain co. for a certain product, which wasn't an SR advertiser at the time. I was merely trying to give my opinion, but I can see how it would effect the other company's.
    Thanks for the info!!!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quick questions abou the merchants not listed... can we still talk about or recomend "services" may be considerd merchats to other that are not on SR or dont have affliates...

Example I am going to disney at got a gract CCC discount or i am looking for a CCC travel agent.

Or when planing a disney vacation i use VIO he has a great website with lots of useful info.

Note all company names have been changed incase the answer is NO!!!!

I just wanted to ensure i knew what was OK and what was not! Thanks
    -NOn DisBoards

That must have been what tricia was doing in the admin control panel at about 3:20 Eastern today, and i thought she was deleting my other thread...
    -NOn DisBoards

I figured it might save people the trouble of having to look at the stickies so often if I put the biggest problems that we see right there in the post area. That way, even new people will be more likely to not break the rules on accident. I think a lot of people break them without knowing it. Hopefully this will help.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I figured it might save people the trouble of having to look at the stickies so often if I put the biggest problems that we see right there in the post area. That way, even new people will be more likely to not break the rules on accident. I think a lot of people break them without knowing it. Hopefully this will help.
    I think it can not help but stick out, but after a few posts with it showing up. Its not as annoying, and a good reminder every time we type a reply or start a new post!

Thanks Tricia for finding anohter way to bring these reminders to us!
    -NOn DisBoards

I just noticed it too - how can you forget the warning when it is jumping right into your face!! Hopefully it helps.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.