Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Green Bags

Question green bags

I ordered these last Friday and actually got an email confirmation! I see the charge on my card, but no credit. Hopefully it will credit when the bags ship or arrive. Anyone ever get their credits for these????
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I ordered these last Friday and actually got an email confirmation! I see the charge on my card, but no credit. Hopefully it will credit when the bags ship or arrive. Anyone ever get their credits for these????
    I did this when the offer was first up. Appearently they lost my order in cyberspace bc I had opened a TT but never received confirmation or billed, so I just let it drop thinking if it was meant to be it would have gone through.
    Then a few weeks later I was charged got an email and they arrived. I had to open another TT to get credit but I did get it.

I also have to say that my bananas are lasting A LOT LONGER now that I keep them in a green bag. DD 4 is the only one who really eats them and I actually have to keep one or two out of the bag to rippen up for her to eat bc the bag does a great job of not letting them get brown/black too fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I did this when the offer was first up. Appearently they lost my order in cyberspace bc I had opened a TT but never received confirmation or billed, so I just let it drop thinking if it was meant to be it would have gone through.
    Then a few weeks later I was charged got an email and they arrived. I had to open another TT to get credit but I did get it.

I also have to say that my bananas are lasting A LOT LONGER now that I keep them in a green bag. DD 4 is the only one who really eats them and I actually have to keep one or two out of the bag to rippen up for her to eat bc the bag does a great job of not letting them get brown/black too fast.
    Good...that makes me feel better! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards