Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bags

I ordered them, got the upgraded bags that zip, and also the jumbo bags. If its going to save on my veggies and fruits, I'm all for it. they also have the red bags for meat and the bread bags that they offer you during your purchase. Can't wait to get them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I ordered them, got the upgraded bags that zip, and also the jumbo bags. If its going to save on my veggies and fruits, I'm all for it. they also have the red bags for meat and the bread bags that they offer you during your purchase. Can't wait to get them.
    How long has it been since you ordered? I wonder if there is a delay because I am not seeing it in the system yet.

If anyone else is planning on ordering, wait until I can log in again tomorrow morning and make sure Cindy's went through.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Awesome! I've been wanting these! Will check back here tomorrow first! Thanks Tricia!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    OMG!!! DD4 asked Santa for Quick Jems by Conair and I ordered it with only 7 days to spare from HSN!!!

I'm just as bad thought. Directtv had some kind of informerical marathon on a couple of weeks ago and I literally had to turn the TV off to keep from ordering the stuff.
    LOL, Well Santa brought the whole family a Wii, so each one only got one other thing off their list and the Streak N Style was on the top of her list!

I stumbled upon that one at Target and they must have just gotten a shipment in bc they were always sold out and they did have the quick gems, but I figured one of them was enough!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Shoot neither they nor the Zorbeez will ship up here. Guess I'll just have to eat my veggies faster
    Sunshine Rewards

That's too funny. Dd5 was sitting in my lap today and said, "Mommy you have a lot of those things on your face." She was talking about acne and I was thinking GREAT!! But then she said, "I saw something on tv that will take those away and it works on all skin types and ages. It will take them away in three weeks. I was laughing so hard.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    That's too funny. Dd5 was sitting in my lap today and said, "Mommy you have a lot of those things on your face." She was talking about acne and I was thinking GREAT!! But then she said, "I saw something on tv that will take those away and it works on all skin types and ages. It will take them away in three weeks. I was laughing so hard.
    I love the way our kids examine us so closely. I prefer them not to! My DD examines my face weekly. She informs me that the clear mole that I have on my cheek really needs off. She says I need to go to the doctor or use that stuff on TV.

And everytime she sees either an organizer or cleaner product on TV, "Mom, you REALLY need that." Thanks dear....I love you too....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I already had PedEgg on my to order list, but DD9 suggested it, last wk. So, I ordered it (went with the 2 plus the foot cream) and she has already asked if I have got it, yet.

When DD12 was like 3-4, we would go down the grocery aisles and she would do commercials for cereal, poptarts, anything that caught her eye and ran ads on kid channels. Her memory was amazing. She is proof that your memory starts going as you get older because she always "forget" to do something or the other that I have told her to do.

I saw the green bag ads, this wk, and was hoping we would get them, here. Like Janet, if they just kept bananas a couple days more, they would start earning our keep. But, I have been looking for something to keep celery freash, for quite awhile. DD12 loves it so I buy it and cut it, right away but it always end up yucky before she eats it all.

OOOh, I just placed an order for these bags before reading here - hope it works out-I'm excited to get them-I'm sick of slimy carrots etc.! Thanks for this one!!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I just tried to view it from the all offers page and I'm getting an error
    Sunshine Rewards