Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bags

I could not get there either...
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

I absolutely love these! I bought my first bunch a couple of years ago from QVC and I've found they work really well. With just DD and I, veg and fruit was always spoiling before we could eat it all. Now things just last and last! Finally I buy the biggest bag of baby carrots and actually eat them all before they spoil.

I never missed the ties... just twist the top and fold under. I'm going to check out the offer and reorder. Thanks, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sucks! I placed an order for them before reading this. I ordered Jan. 6th and have not received them yet.

yesterday I tried to order these at 4 different times............and each time I got knocked off and the windows closed out on me today i'm getting an error I really want to try these, anyone else have this problem? or know when it will be fixed????
    SunshineRewards
    Johnny Depp
    "When life knocks you to your knees, your in the PERFECT position to PRAY!"

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How long has it been since you ordered? I wonder if there is a delay because I am not seeing it in the system yet.

If anyone else is planning on ordering, wait until I can log in again tomorrow morning and make sure Cindy's went through.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcarr5 View Post
    yesterday I tried to order these at 4 different times............and each time I got knocked off and the windows closed out on me today i'm getting an error I really want to try these, anyone else have this problem? or know when it will be fixed????
    Because of the above post, I imagine Tricia took the offer down until she sees the first credits coming through. I would give another try tomorrow or Monday.

Actually, they were having some problems with the offer and I talked with them yesterday and they told me it should be fixed by Monday so hopefully, it will be up and running fine.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

[QUOTE=sunshinecindy;102914]
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently the girls have been watching infomercials a lot lately because they have been saying weird things. Like while I was digging in my purse, DD7 said in a very announcer-like voice something like "Do you have trouble finding things in your purse? Do you need organization?"

QUOTE]

You all have to know though that this kid is exceptionally smart. She could have invented the organizer. I could just hear her voice when reading the thread. Shes such an actress.

Tricia....time to get that kid of yours into some theater classes!!!!!!

I'm going to check out the offer! I have a newer fridge, so my crisper works really well at keeping things fresh in the fridge, but I have the same problem with the bananas, and I run out of time to always be making banana bread!

Here's what I do...when the bananas start to get too soft, I peel them and cut them into thirds or forths, then freeze them. They are great to add to smoothies or shakes straight from the freezer! Whenever I have just one left over, or I have a few and know I won't have time to make a bread or muffins, I freeze them. It is nice to have them on hand!
    Sunshine Rewards

I keep getting page not available...is this offer still available today?

OOps, just saw Cindy's, and all the other previous posts above. That's what I get for not reading throught he entire thread!

Let us know when/if it is back up. I'd like to check this out!
    Last edited by speechteachri; 01-21-2008 at 12:14 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Is this offer ok now??
    Sunshine Rewards

Should be ok now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.