Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Green Bags

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Dredging this up b/c I was just reading about them elsewhere.

For those who have them...the info you see before you click through to the site says that they are reusable up to 10 times. Is that really true, only 10 times? Or can they be used indefinitely?
    I'm wondering about this too. Jen??
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy if you see a credit hanging around for this it is probably mine LOL I can't file a TT because they don't send out confirmation emails but I just wanted to give a heads up in case one shows up and you don't know who it belongs to. I got the bags on Monday and I haven't had a chance to look at them or use them yet but I doubt I would want to use them more than 10 times. I would bet I wouldn't even use them more than 5 times. But then again I don't keep plastic containers as long as other people either
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't wait to hear how these work for strawberries. It seems they start to get fuzzy the next day if you don't eat them right away.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy if you see a credit hanging around for this it is probably mine LOL I can't file a TT because they don't send out confirmation emails but I just wanted to give a heads up in case one shows up and you don't know who it belongs to. I got the bags on Monday and I haven't had a chance to look at them or use them yet but I doubt I would want to use them more than 10 times. I would bet I wouldn't even use them more than 5 times. But then again I don't keep plastic containers as long as other people either
    Go ahead and file a tt that will remind me to go in and look for your credit.

eta: I have a good repore' with this advertiser.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 04-09-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    oh ok. So they are different than what I was imagining. Ok. Well I'll still give them a shot. i'm tired of throwing out fresh asparagus because I'm too lazy to make it within 2 days of buying it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've had them for about a month and I find they work well for somethings better then others. They work great for lettece, grapes and strawberries. I didn't see much of improvement for banana's or tomato's.

Well, I ordered them, actually I think I ordered them before I saw replies to my question!

Janet, so you got yours relatively fast, yes? That's good.

This is all part of my budget plaaaaan; if we can get things to last longer in the fridge, then we're not wasting as much and we're spending less. OK that's all rather obvious.

I ordered mine tonight! Now I can't wait to get them.

I think that the number of times you can use each one will depend on what you put in them. If it is something like a whole avocado, whole cucumbers or something like that, I think you would get more use out of one bag. If it's something that would over time eventually get mushy/ wet then I wouldn't think as many uses. But might just be personal preference too- if you are one that doesn't mind washing ziploc bags every so often, might not be a problem. Might depend too on how long you leave the stuff in the bag... I mean it won't stay good forever no matter what lol.

I would think a bag used for something like asparagus would last you more than 10 times though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards