Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules for different members and computer use?

Smile

Ahh...so your sunshining should be done from the same computer most of the time? Don't switch around on computers in the house....

Thanks! That answered some questions of mine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Ahh...so your sunshining should be done from the same computer most of the time? Don't switch around on computers in the house....

Thanks! That answered some questions of mine
    It doesn't matter the computer that you are on. Just make sure you sign into SR before doing anything on any computer otherwise your credits will get screwy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
    Great! LOL Wait for the next special cash out to order your gift cards, and that will give you a little lagniappe. (ie. 24 credits for $25 disney gift card)
    Cherbear, thank you for the new word! I hadn't heard that before so had to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If you aren't logged into SR I don't think you can do anything to receive credits - shopping maybe but you won't get them since its not tracking your SR ID + the Cookie.
    I thought her question meant "could the credits be added to her account following her completion of the offer even if she logged off of SR AFTER completing the offer." (like when credits get added overnight) (don't want y'all to think I'm a complete moron b/c of my answer)

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Also note that it is not recommended to try to do alot of offers in one day (like more than 5-7 offers) and no more than 20 at most in a week. Lots of offers run through the same advertisers and databases and if they pick up on you doing too many at once you won't get credit either.
    I didn't know that. thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Cherbear, thank you for the new word! I hadn't heard that before so had to look it up.
    Ohh...I'm glad I gave you a new word! I live in Louisiana so I guess it's a word we use a little more often here.
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
    I thought her question meant "could the credits be added to her account following her completion of the offer even if she logged off of SR AFTER completing the offer." (like when credits get added overnight) (don't want y'all to think I'm a complete moron b/c of my answer)
    Ok that makes more sense. I think there is a way to shop without signing in and I didn't want her to get confused on that end.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, here is a weird question. I have a good friend who will very likely be working on 'special' cash out day for Disney. She entrusted me with her SR name/password to cash out for her. (to be mailed to her address, etc, etc). Is this allowed? Since I am not EARNING anything for her, I just wasn't sure if she 'signed on' my computer if that would be OK. Thanks
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    OK, here is a weird question. I have a good friend who will very likely be working on 'special' cash out day for Disney. She entrusted me with her SR name/password to cash out for her. (to be mailed to her address, etc, etc). Is this allowed? Since I am not EARNING anything for her, I just wasn't sure if she 'signed on' my computer if that would be OK. Thanks
    Sorry Alice but that is not allowed. Logging in with her account on your computer will flag both of your accounts for fraud. Can you go to a library or her house to cash out for her?
    Sunshine Rewards

Is she working over 12 hours? There will be a cash out in the morning, and then in the evening. Or does she have a computer at work that she can log into to cash out? (as long as no one else uses that computer for SR, she can)
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

Good to know- I will let her know it's a 'no can do'. And I will let her know there is likely an AM and PM cash out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin