Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Trying to Make SM or SM Plus?

Default Anyone Trying to Make SM or SM Plus?

Do we have anyone out there still trying to make SM or SM Plus today? I'm working on adding a few new freebie offers just in case!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I thought I'd be really close yesterday, but not one of the 3 surveys I took credited ((MV, AMP, SSI), so I'm just right around $4 and some change short If I don't get the surveys/credits today then the freebies probably wouldn't make a differance.

This is the first time I've come so close, but there's always next quarter to try again

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    I thought I'd be really close yesterday, but not one of the 3 surveys I took credited ((MV, AMP, SSI), so I'm just right around $4 and some change short If I don't get the surveys/credits today then the freebies probably wouldn't make a differance.

This is the first time I've come so close, but there's always next quarter to try again
    Keep trying. You never know what will happen. Just clear cookies and keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally got the hang of doing surveys after starting in November. But I'm 13.00 short for this time--hope I get it next time!

Quote Originally Posted by materstater View Post
    I finally got the hang of doing surveys after starting in November. But I'm 13.00 short for this time--hope I get it next time!
    You can do it next quarter. Took me 5 months or so to get the hang of things and I have now been SM for 4 quarters (I think) and SMP for 3!

Awesome! Yeah kicking myself for not figuring it out sooner --once i got that first gift card I was hooked and then just 4 weeks ago figured out to turn off cookies-yeah helps if you read the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post

Is there a Vista Prints offer you can do?
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I've never done freebies before, but I just did one you added today. I think I finished it, so I'm crossing my fingers it credits. I only need 8 more cents for SM, and I doubt any more surveys will be added tonight on the three I can still take.
    Kayla

I'm not gonna make it. First time in almost 4 years,
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I've never done freebies before, but I just did one you added today. I think I finished it, so I'm crossing my fingers it credits. I only need 8 more cents for SM, and I doubt any more surveys will be added tonight on the three I can still take.
    Hoping that the offer credits. I have done a few of the fasting crediting offers. Have you done the ArcaMax - Daily Jokes or the ArcaMAx - Recipes?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards