Thread: Greenfield - no credit???

Default Greenfield - no credit???

I got an e-mail today that said all surveys are immediately credited. I just successfully completed a greenfield and got no credit. Seems like this happens almost daily with at least one survey. It's very frustrating.

Cookies are deleted frequently.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Usually they credit within 2 hours of taking it. Do you wait to clear cookies until after they credit?
    Sunshine Rewards

I clear every couple of days or so. Thanks, I'll watch for it in the next couple of hours.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ahh. Try clearing your cookies each day before you start taking the surveys. You might see a difference.

I also noticed my Greenfield took over an hour to credit so hopefully yours will credit soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy624 View Post
    I clear every couple of days or so. Thanks, I'll watch for it in the next couple of hours.
    For the Greenfield daily survey you don't need to clear cookies, but for every other survey that you take you do need to clear them in between. In other words if you complete a survey head survey you should see that credit immediately when it returns you to the SR home page. If you complete a my view, AMP, SSI one or SSI two wait until it credits at the top of the first or second hour after you complete it. Once you see the credit in your account, go ahead and clear your cookies, then you'll be all set for the next day. When I am off work and trying for surveys on and off throughout the day I clear cookies a few times a day. If you do an SSI one survey, let that one credit, clear cookies and do the second SSI. If you don't clear cookies in between those 2, you won't get credit for the second one. If you clear your cookies every day and are still not getting credit then something in your computer settings might be interfering and needs to be adjusted. Hope that helps.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."