Thread: Disney Design Through Disney Shopping

Default Disney Design Through Disney Shopping

Has anyone used the Disney Design feature through Disney Shopping? Do we get credit for it on SR? I am interested in getting my daughter a skin for her iPod and the iFrogz just have the cases for the shuffle. Thanks.

Bumping to see if anyone can help me out....Thanks.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I believe that as long as you aren't leaving disneyshopping you are just fine. Does the checkout cart go to disneyshopping or is it labled something different?
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure, I never made it that far. Before I showed DD I wanted to know if I should give her the option or just the iFrogz option....I will see. Thanks.

I personalized some shirts through the Zazzle link on Disneyshopping and I did get credit. I would think it would be the same, but can't guarantee it. Like Janet said, it took me back to the Disneyshopping cart after I personalized it. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered personalized watches for Christmas gifts and got credit. I can't remember which site it went thru to do the personalization, but I shopped thru the disney link and didn't have a problem. HTH!
    Debbie

I ordered skins for my phone through Disney and I got credit! you should be fine!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I ordered skins for my phone through Disney and I got credit! you should be fine!
    What did you think of the quality? DD can be a bit rough and I want to preserve the iPod as much as I can...who knows, maybe I will get a skin for my razr too!!!

Well.... mine has held up okay, however it is just a cover. Not a sticker, just like a wallie type thing. Now mine has been tossed in my purse and swallowed up by everything in it, so I guess I have been a little hard on it. BUT it is still in great shape. I have only had it for about 4 months or so. I cannot see it ripping or peeling off, but I do not text anyone ever, so I only use it for phone calls.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards