Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: No Fooling: Get 100% Cash Back Today!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That would mean that we don't have a record of you clicking through the SR link. If you are positive that you clicked through us, it is possible that you weren't logged in. You'll have to file it as a regular trouble ticket but explain that to Ashleigh.
    What is very weird, is I skipped forward to file the TT's for my Kohl's purchases and when I started on my next TT, Shoes.com was listed, so I filed the TT for that purchase also. I am 100% positive I clicked thru SR for every purchase that day and that I was logged on. I also transferred 5 Disney Vacation reservations to Tom at Mouse Unlimited that day. I know they won't show as pending until completed, but it did say they would count for the contest. Sorry to be a royal pain. My purchases before April were all crediting like clockwork! Even Aeropastle!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    What is very weird, is I skipped forward to file the TT's for my Kohl's purchases and when I started on my next TT, Shoes.com was listed, so I filed the TT for that purchase also. I am 100% positive I clicked thru SR for every purchase that day and that I was logged on. I also transferred 5 Disney Vacation reservations to Tom at Mouse Unlimited that day. I know they won't show as pending until completed, but it did say they would count for the contest. Sorry to be a royal pain. My purchases before April were all crediting like clockwork! Even Aeropastle!!
    Kohls and Shoes.com and Aero all come through the same network. Something on your computer definitely blocks those for some reason.

Tom is going to get all of the reservations to me so that they will count as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Kohls and Shoes.com and Aero all come through the same network. Something on your computer definitely blocks those for some reason.

Tom is going to get all of the reservations to me so that they will count as well.
    Thanks a million! Sorry to be a pain.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order with Sephora during the contest and received the order earlier this week. The credit still has not shown up as pending so I will file a TT.

I filed my TT for the drugstore.com order this morning.

THANK YOU , ASHLEIGH!!! The credit is already in my account!

I think we now have all of the credits in that we are going to get for awhile. I'm going to combine the credits with the disputes that have been filed and pull a winner in a few minutes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think we now have all of the credits in that we are going to get for awhile. I'm going to combine the credits with the disputes that have been filed and pull a winner in a few minutes.
    Was this forgotten about?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I filed my TT for the drugstore.com order this morning.

THANK YOU , ASHLEIGH!!! The credit is already in my account!
    I didn't get my drugstore.com credit either. I actually haven't gotten credits from them in a while when I have ordered. I am wondering if it because I use my credit when I order. Not sure, but I haven't bothered to file a TT on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I didn't get my drugstore.com credit either. I actually haven't gotten credits from them in a while when I have ordered. I am wondering if it because I use my credit when I order. Not sure, but I haven't bothered to file a TT on it.
    Please file your TT and I will look into ASAP!!

Congrats to Kim S. of Napa, CA. I'll let her decide if she wants to disclose where she shopped and how much she won. But her pending credits have been modified from 5% to 100%!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs