Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney DVDs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Smile Disney DVDs

I thought we'd just move out of the Disney DVD Express thread and create a new one to talk about the Disney movies as they get rereleased and subsequently put back into the vault.

So this year we have 101 Dalmations (Spring 08) coming out, The Aristocats (2/5), and Sleeping Beauty (October 08) and Aladdin & Cinderella (all parts) going in on 1/31. Anyone else know of anything being released or put up??

If anyone needs a list of all disney animated classics -> http://www.ultimatedisney.com/ultimateclassics.htm
    Last edited by m 'n c; 01-27-2008 at 11:50 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have been waiting for Aristocats. Grace's favorite character in the world is Marie and she had never even seen the movie before. I was able to get it onto my ipod for her so she could see it but it isn't so easy to watch a movie on that little screen. This is one I am defintely going to get.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just had to check and I don't think I have this one on DVD so I'm extra excited. I guess I need to check into DVD Express. I'm sure they'll have it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks for starting this thread!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have been waiting for Aristocats. Grace's favorite character in the world is Marie and she had never even seen the movie before. I was able to get it onto my ipod for her so she could see it but it isn't so easy to watch a movie on that little screen. This is one I am defintely going to get.
    Marie was my Grace's fave when she was little. I remember laying down with her, several days a wk, to watch the movie. I was pg with DD9 and always vy tired, so it took multiple showings for me to finally see the whole movie. Life seemed so peaceful, back then, lying on the floor, watching such a sweet movie. Now, it is Hannah Montana, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, etc. over and over. Aristocats is one of those movie I have to get on dvd. Grace and Anna still have several Marie stuffed animals in their rooms.

Cinderella is being pulled the end of the month along with the other two Cinderellas.

Oh forgot about Cinderella. I was able to find Aladdin at Walmart fully stocked if anyone else needs to run out and get it.

I loved Marie as well growing up. I hope she is still doing character greets in September.
    Sunshine Rewards

To add to your list of disney Classics
    Coming out: Sleeping Beauty: Platinum Edition October 7
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    To add to your list of disney Classics
    Coming out: Sleeping Beauty: Platinum Edition October 7
    Sleeping Beauty is MY favorite childhood favorite. I don't know if I actually ever saw the movie, as a child, but I had the book and loved the little fairy godmothers.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Has anyone seen the other 2 Cinderella's? I heard/read horroible reviews on the 3rd one, and while I am trying to get them before they head to the vault, and I'm sure DD5 would love it no matter what, I just wanted someone else's thoughts.

I'll defintely be getting the ones released in 08, we don't have any of them.
    What other Aladdin one is out? I'm a huge Aladdin fan (but it's bc I loved Robin Williams as the Genie), that's probably my favorite Disney movie.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to get all of them! I do have Aladdin and Cinderella already. But 101 Dalmations and Sleeping Beauty are a must!

Cinderella 1 & 2 are okay. DD likes them, so I guess that is what is important. I have not watched Cinderella 3 all the way through, but it did not look too bad. Cinderella 2 is really 2 mini Cinderella stories. I don't like it, but like I said, DD does. I like to get most of the Disney movies anyway, so I had to buy those. But otherwise, I think they weren't worth the $$. At least Cinderella 2 wasn't worth it.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards