Thread: What Are the Ways to Earn Rewards

Default What Are the Ways to Earn Rewards

I just joined and have been doing the daily surveys. I don't qualify quite often.
    I was wanting to know what has been the quickest ways to earn rewards?
    Maybe I'm missing something but other than doing the surveys the only other way is to use links to websites to make purchases?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I just joined and have been doing the daily surveys. I don't qualify quite often.
    Maybe I'm missing something but other than doing the surveys the only other way is to use links to websites to make purchases?
    You are not missing anything, believe it or not, the quickest and easiest way is to actually do the surveys. I don't always qualify either and some days are tougher than others...I was only able to get two surveys yesterday but the day before I got six, you never know but you have to keep trying. Even when it says there is nothing available, keep trying throughout the day. Another way to earn is to do shopping through the SR merchant links for things that you would normally purchase anyway like Drugstore.com, gifts for people etc....I almost always try to get free shipping otherwise it doesn't make much sense to buy online. But doing the surveys is really the way to do it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    Welcome to SR. As Pam said, doing the surveys is a great way to earn quickly, but it can be hard to qualify at times. Keep trying on and off during the day as new surveys get loaded periodically. I also try to do my online shopping through this site. I like both the convenience and the cash back added to my account. Like anything new, it takes a tincture of time to get the hang of everything. Be sure to read the stickies as they can give you valuable information. If all else fails, come here to the forum and ask. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree, the best way in through the surveys. It took me a while to get the hang of it as well. Just know that it may take you a few tries to qualify for a survey - KEEP TRYING! You will know if there is nothing for you that day when you get to screen that says something like "we don't have any surveys that meet your qualifications today, please try tomorrow." Don't stop trying until you get to that screen! Good luck!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by WolfSkinsJames View Post
    I agree, the best way in through the surveys. It took me a while to get the hang of it as well. Just know that it may take you a few tries to qualify for a survey - KEEP TRYING! You will know if there is nothing for you that day when you get to screen that says something like "we don't have any surveys that meet your qualifications today, please try tomorrow." Don't stop trying until you get to that screen! Good luck!
    Even when you get that screen, it doesn't mean you can't keep trying...a survey could still pop up for you to take....keep trying, even though it says there is nothing available.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Another tip is to go slowwwwwww. I am a fast reader but take extra long when I take survey. I agree with surveys is the way to make money, I do some shopping but almost all of my earnings is in surveys. It took me a few months to get the hang of it also, but know that I have the hang of it it is very addicting,

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by brandiramirez View Post
    Another tip is to go slowwwwwww. I am a fast reader but take extra long when I take survey. I agree with surveys is the way to make money, I do some shopping but almost all of my earnings is in surveys. It took me a few months to get the hang of it also, but know that I have the hang of it it is very addicting,
    I'll second this one. I used to answer the questions too fast and get booted ... so now I take my time. Also, try at different times of the day for the surveys.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I agree, the best way to earn rewards is taking the surveys. As I might not qualify for all surveys, I keep trying throught the day. It is a good day when I have gotten at least 3 or more. Another tip that was mentioned was to take your time and read through the surveys because some will kick you off if they feel you are moving too fast or not really reading the questions. Please don't get discouraged, you will have awesome days and some off days but it all adds up in the end.
    Last edited by lswheatly; 04-04-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Don't foget to do the scratch off each day. I know it's not a lot at once, but it does add up over the course of a year