Thread: CyberDefender - Free Virus Scan

Default CyberDefender - Free Virus Scan

hey guys just a quick question, on this offer did you put your credit card number in, or did you get credit just for downloading it ?

Its a free trial software the lets you find the problems, but you need to buy to fix the problems, if you like what it found, and want them to be fixed!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Its a free trial software the lets you find the problems, but you need to buy to fix the problems, if you like what it found, and want them to be fixed!

wow, it said i have a lot of stuff on this computer wrong, but my other software did not pick up. I think i am going to buy it and get the problem fixed

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    wow, it said i have a lot of stuff on this computer wrong, but my other software did not pick up. I think i am going to buy it and get the problem fixed
    FWIW, I have read that alot of these free scan programs that tell you all the spyware, etc. that are on your computer, just tell you that in order to get you to buy their software. I don't know how true that is, but just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    FWIW, I have read that alot of these free scan programs that tell you all the spyware, etc. that are on your computer, just tell you that in order to get you to buy their software. I don't know how true that is, but just thought I'd throw that out there.
    oh wow thanks for the warning

I liked the software it did tell me i had serious problems, but infact it was mostly just tracking cookies, and other regestery information of spyware and other programs that had been cleaned by other software but left small traces behind! Since i am a techno geek i used its own report to clean by hand my regeristery and it was all fixed! For some the ability of the software to provide a one button fix is great! I would not rate this as the best product to solve computer/spyware problems but i think it does a fair job. JMHO!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    oh wow thanks for the warning
    You're welcome! Though, like I said, I don't know if it's true or not! So, now, can you help me with my AAA Auto Club question?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    You're welcome! Though, like I said, I don't know if it's true or not! So, now, can you help me with my AAA Auto Club question?

ok off to find it haha