Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

Question How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

I've done a fair amount of shopping over the last couple of months through SR and everything has shown up in my account perfectly except a recent Walmart purchase.

It's outside of the timeframe where the others (including another Walmart) showed in my account as pending, and I'm just wondering how long I should wait before submitting a trouble ticket.

Any advice is appreciated!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You have to wait 7 - 10 days but I have found that it really is better to wait 10-14 days. Most of the manual credits are done on Sundays. Keep an eye out and see if it shows up tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It really depends on what shopping you did as some merchants vary when they turn credits over - some when you order, others when it ships, some only once a month. I stick with the 14 day rule before turning in TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you!

I'm almost at 14 days (it's 12 today) so I'll wait a bit longer to see if it shows up. The others must've just credited super fast.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't see one started, just curious if anyone has seen manual shopping credits pending in their account yet for today? I have several that are over the 14 day mark (not by much) and was just curious.....

Thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I don't see anything in my account and I have 2 that are over 12 days old. I'm hoping they'll post later tonight.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't see one started, just curious if anyone has seen manual shopping credits pending in their account yet for today? I have several that are over the 14 day mark (not by much) and was just curious.....

Thanks
    April
    Not me. I'm hoping at least 1 of mine will show up later today (out of 3 I'm waiting for).
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Not me. I'm hoping at least 1 of mine will show up later today (out of 3 I'm waiting for).

Thanks I have about 7 total but 2 or 3 are just recent so I'm really hoping at least some of the 4 come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm waiting on one too - hopefully soon!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm also waiting for one to show up in pending but it's only been 6 days since I placed the order and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I have no idea when it should hit my pending account? I'm hoping for a miracle and it credits tonight overnight out of the blue because it would be nice to see it in my account for the big cashout?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES