Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

I have one (well actually 3, but thats another story) that if it credits will be about $20!! I have been waiting since the beginning of December. I have not lost hope-yet. But $20 is $20.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just checked and I have now pending shopping credits for 2 out of 3 of my offers. The odd thing is, the credits are for the 2 I did in the past week. The one I did 3 weeks ago and have had for over 2 weeks isn't there yet. However, I'm happy for the 2 out of 3 so far!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just checked...now have 3 more pending!! YEAH!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Mine is there too, whoo hoo!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am hoping that some of mine show up. I am waiting on 3 as well.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Mine is there too, whoo hoo!
    Ugh not what I want to hear, I just checked and don't see any of mine yet! I'll give it a little while longer since it looks like it's just going up now??????
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Just checked and I have now pending shopping credits for 2 out of 3 of my offers. The odd thing is, the credits are for the 2 I did in the past week. The one I did 3 weeks ago and have had for over 2 weeks isn't there yet. However, I'm happy for the 2 out of 3 so far!
    I would be happy for just one right now! I'm 7 on the big board, and hope that I don't lose ground if none of my shopping credits come through.
    I have 1 over 2 wks old and 5 that are just hitting the 2 wk mark.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been checking so much today I think that my refresh button is going to wear out. I am sooooo not patient. Not what I wanted to hear either, but I know that Tricia posted something the other day that there were a lot of credits sitting there waiting to be uploaded, so I am trying to be patient.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I have been checking so much today I think that my refresh button is going to wear out. I am sooooo not patient. Not what I wanted to hear either, but I know that Tricia posted something the other day that there were a lot of credits sitting there waiting to be uploaded, so I am trying to be patient.
    Same here! Which is why I'm starting to "worry" bc I know she was going to do all that she could before the cashout. It just seems lately I've had to open a TT for the last few shopping credits, one that is still pending from mid Dec! I was fine until the other's started posting theirs! lol

Keeping my fingers crossed....
    Sunshine Rewards

My purchases were all from 1/24. So I am not in a panic yet. 2 were I tunes and 1 Disney. So not a lot of money, but I just like to see it hanging out there in the pending file.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards