Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Same here! Which is why I'm starting to "worry" bc I know she was going to do all that she could before the cashout. It just seems lately I've had to open a TT for the last few shopping credits, one that is still pending from mid Dec! I was fine until the other's started posting theirs! lol

Keeping my fingers crossed....
    I feel your pain! I am waiting on 6 shopping credits, totaling about $20. I'm at #9 on the leader board. But, there is less than $1 separating #9,10 and 11. I just want one of my things to credit. I'm getting antsy here. I'm trying to be patient and not refresh every 5 minutes. But, it is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    My purchases were all from 1/24. So I am not in a panic yet. 2 were I tunes and 1 Disney. So not a lot of money, but I just like to see it hanging out there in the pending file.
    I won't pull itunes and Disney until tomorrow morning. For some reason, when I try to pull a set of certain advertisers on the weekend, they only give me partial information...and then I need to manually do them. So I would not worry about these at all. They should be there tomorrow. That goes for a whole bunch of stores that all come from the same advertising network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I won't pull itunes and Disney until tomorrow morning. For some reason, when I try to pull a set of certain advertisers on the weekend, they only give me partial information...and then I need to manually do them. So I would not worry about these at all. They should be there tomorrow. That goes for a whole bunch of stores that all come from the same advertising network.
    That's good news sort of! I didn't order from any of them, but was afraid to list the names. Batteries was one I was still waiting on, along with shoebuy, fandango and ebay.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I feel your pain! I am waiting on 6 shopping credits, totaling about $20. I'm at #9 on the leader board. But, there is less than $1 separating #9,10 and 11. I just want one of my things to credit. I'm getting antsy here. I'm trying to be patient and not refresh every 5 minutes. But, it is hard.

We can fret together then! My fear is all these credits coming through for everyone but me! lol I've been up there all month, to lose it in the end would kill me....
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia!!! whew! Now I can just keep trying to get a survey.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

That's good news sort of! I didn't order from any of them, but was afraid to list the names. Batteries was one I was still waiting on, along with shoebuy, fandango and ebay.
    Oh....that's not good news. Are shoebuy, fandango, and ebay all places that you have made purchases in the last week but don't have pending credits?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Oh....that's not good news. Are shoebuy, fandango, and ebay all places that you have made purchases in the last week but don't have pending credits?
    batteries is from 1/7 date Cindy posted the thread
    ebay is I think 1/9-1/11 somewhere, have to run downstairs to check
    Shoebuy is 1/12, Fandango is 1/13, 1/15.

The other one I'm not too concerned with, I ordered from shoebuy again on 1/17 but had to return bc of size and replaced the order on 1/23 (whole family decided they wanted crocs!)

Also while we're at it, is the greenbags a manual offer credit?

And yes nothing is pending for me except a $10 offer due to release on 2/15.
    I usually go into current earnings and check pending to see if anything is getting ready to post, nodda.
    Sunshine Rewards

batteries is from 1/7 date Cindy posted the thread
    ebay is I think 1/9-1/11 somewhere, have to run downstairs to check
    Shoebuy is 1/12, Fandango is 1/13, 1/15.

The other one I'm not too concerned with, I ordered from shoebuy again on 1/17 but had to return bc of size and replaced the order on 1/23 (whole family decided they wanted crocs!)

Also while we're at it, is the greenbags a manual offer credit?

And yes nothing is pending for me except a $10 offer due to release on 2/15.
    I usually go into current earnings and check pending to see if anything is getting ready to post, nodda.
    You might want to talk to Angie about seeing what is up with your computer because all of these should have posted by now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

You might want to talk to Angie about seeing what is up with your computer because all of these should have posted by now.
    That's what I couldn't understand. Batteries was from work, but I ordered from lids before xmas from work and that posted fine.

I've been getting other credits, obviously power pops, but also newegg was a recent one and radio shack. I'm ordering them from the same computer, and other things are crediting just fine, so I'm not sure why I'm having an issue.

Even right before the New Year when you pushed credits through I had 2 fandango's and a shoebuy post on the 31st. So It's only been 2 wks since I ordered from them and got credit just fine. I do the same thing I've always done with this laptop, every morning when it boots up I clear cookies and history and start my SR day. The only other time I cleared cookies in the same day was crazy credits and then I still waited until my credits posted before I did and I know I didn't order anything (shopping wise then).

Well I guess I'll go ahead and open the TT's and see what the scoop is.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Tricia,

I just remembered that I didnt' have any problems getting these to credit:

#1051949 Shopping: Order 117540809 Clark Color Labs 4.00 Credits 01/08/2008 Paid
    #1052512 Shopping: Order 001099718994-8000012 Shutterfly 4.00 Credits 01/07/2008 Paid

and I ordered them on the same pc as all the other stuff. I honestly can't figure out why. I had to file a TT for shoebuy from 12/22 that just came through last week, not sure if they gave a reason as to the delay, but I know it eventually did come through.

I remember ordering (something really small) from ebay back in Dec and not getting credit for it, but it was so small I didn't bother, too much work for Miss Angie for .03.

Ok , I'm done, poor Miss Angie isn't going to like me when she logs in tomorrow!

Ok well Miss Angie is really going to shoot me! lol Somehow, somewhere not going to question it, Fandango just came through (THANK YOU!)
    while I was opening several TT's... So Miss Angie or Tricia, please feel free to close it!

Now i"m heading to bed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by askomsky; 01-27-2008 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Update pm status
    Sunshine Rewards