Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually had one expedia come through without a subid. Go ahead and file the trouble ticket and cross your fingers that it happened to be yours!!
    Thanks Tricia - I'm on it!! Thank you Thank you thank You!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

My 3 appeared this morning. YAY!! Thanks Tricia!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Now, I'm confused again! The credit just appeared in my account but never was in pending. Is that common or just the way some merchants work? If thanks are due for having these credits post,

Some are just instant, I had one merchant like that last night (this is my guess) as this same merchant was before. Not sure, bc other's will show up with a past date then when the script runs at night it credits to the acct.
    So yes it's common with some!
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually had one expedia come through without a subid. Go ahead and file the trouble ticket and cross your fingers that it happened to be yours!!
    It was me!!!! Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!!!! maybe that will be enough to boost me up a little!! Woo Hoo!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    It was me!!!! Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!!!! maybe that will be enough to boost me up a little!! Woo Hoo!!
    I was so hoping that it was yours. As soon as I saw your confirmation number, I did a little dance. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

How long should a TT be "out there" before you consider it a lost cause? I have a PetCo TT from 12/6/07. I need to purchase from PetCo next month and I don't want to if SR (and I) are not going to get our credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm reposting this because I haven't gotten an answer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my post from 1/6/08:
    A big Thank You to Angie and Cindy for getting me credit for my Nutritional Science Lab order! Thanks for going to bat for me!

Now fast forward to today, 1/28/08
    Having been successful, I immediately ordered again...........from this same company..........and am again filing a TT. Should I just automatically file a TT if I order from them? All my other recent orders from other companies have been posted. Do they have a wait in there that I don't know about? It even has "sun rewards" in the ocnfirmation e-mail. I'm stumped.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I was so hoping that it was yours. As soon as I saw your confirmation number, I did a little dance. LOL!
    That's so funny - I love that you get as excited about this stuff as we do!!

So, since that was taken care of so quickly - what about magazinediscounts.com - how long is it taking for these to post? I don't want to appear too greedy but I would love to make it back into the top 10!!

Thanks!
    Karn
    Last edited by gpp2001; 01-28-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: typo
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187