Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy's on the IR

CINDY!!! Get well soon, so can get into some trouble together!! It just isn't the same without you. LOL Okay Now...Do as Tricia says and GET OFF THE COMPUTER!! Really...GO!!! SCRAM!!!

Cindy! Get to your doctor asap. I hope you feel better.
    See you soon.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just talked to her and it's actually a little worse than I thought. She broke down and went to the ER today. They numbed her and gave her a prescription for some drops because apparently the wire hit her eye twice. Thankfully, it wasn't the cornea. She's going to take something to knock her out for the night when the numbing drops wear off. Tomorrow will probably be pretty crappy because they won't numb it again after this afternoon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm truly glad she sought out medical attention in a timely manner. The eyes are just not something to be fooled with. Cindy, best wishes and happy healing.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Ouch! Glad you didn't wait until the morning to get it taken care of....heal quick!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

OH my!! I hope she took some good meds! Poor thing. Get well soon!!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I'm on for just a sec cause I really can't read anything. The numbness has work off, thanks to spending a half hour at the pharmacy, idiots, anyway, thats another store I'll tell about later. I've had toput the antibioc cream in, and my sight is extremely blurry and I feel like the boulder is back i my eye. The wire scratched it twice in a loop effect, so its a pretty big area. I am going to relax tonight, take a sleeping pill and hit the bed early and I'll be back tomorrow to antagonize, I mean, talk you all then.Thank you for the well wishes. As some of you know, I am blind in one eye, and unfortunately, that is not the eye that got hit with the hot wire. Figures huh.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

On Cindy, feel better soon. Hopefully when you wake up in the morning the antibiotic and a good night's rest will have helped some and you won't be in so much pain. Having had an eye injury years ago, I know the pain you feel. It's pretty awful. Heal well!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh no! Please get some rest and I hope it gets better tomorrow!
    Take it easy and take care of yourself.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh goodness! Please go get some rest and take care of yourself! Hopefully it will heal quickly!
    Debbie