Thread: Zooba -- is it still having creditting issues?

Default Zooba -- is it still having creditting issues?

I remember reading that since this offer switched to a new advertiser, there was an issue with getting the credits. Is it still happening? I took a look over there and they have a few books that sound very useful for me right now. I need to get a baby quilt quilted before the baby comes along in March and a few of the books look like they might be what I need for more practice.

So has anybody who signed up recently gotten credit for this?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I decided to go ahead and try, but I think their site is having technical issues right now. After I put in my info, I get an error message. I'll have to try again later this week and see if it works then.

Sunshine Rewards

I restarted my computer, found I had an automatic update that needed installing, and changed up my email to one of my other primary ones....and it worked!

#1068342 Paid Signup: Zooba Book Club 10.00 Credits 01/22/2008 Credit Hold until 02-15-2008

If anybody else is thinking of trying this one, it appears to be creditting now.

Sunshine Rewards

Yea! I am glad to hear that this credited because it is an awesome offer!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I kept meaning to reply to this but every time I saw it, I had a baby in my arms. It's tough for me to type one-handed.

I signed up just before the new year and the pending showed up very quickly for me. And, I have to say, not only am I totally satisfied with the credit for it, but I love the program and am very happy I signed up! My next book should arrived right around my birthday.
    Andrea

Riyaa, thanks for the update. That's a nice birthday present for you!

I haven't gotten a confirmation email from them yet, but I'm hoping that once they ship my first book, that will come. I do have my login info so I could go check the status later.

I added a whole bunch of book to my list last night. I need to go to Joann's and Barnes & Noble this weekend to see which ones they have so I can flip thru and see which ones I want.

Sunshine Rewards

I have been waiting for a long time to sign up for Zooba, and when I tried (twice this morning) it says that my address can't be validated. I have things delivered all of the time, and never have a problem and I've never had a problem with sign-up offers before. What's going on?

OK, weird. I tried this offer 5 or 6 times and it kept saying that my address was invalid, then I tried it one more time for the heck of it and it went through no problem. Credit posted to pending, but I didn't realize it was a credit hold till 3/15. I'm glad I got it through in Feb. so it will post in time to add to my SM goal this quarter. Now I have to go back and rearrange my book list. I can't decide what to get first and what I can wait for till later. I love getting those packages in the mail!
    Last edited by luvdisney00; 02-10-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards