Thread: I do not see some of my credits???

Exclamation I do not see some of my credits???

1. Baby bee I filled it out and I am getting tons of the emails why no credit?
    2. We stayed at best western over 1 week ago and 0 dollars show???

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You may want to check out the help pages, but if Baby bee is an offer, some just don't always credit for everyone.

As for hotel stays speaking from past expierence with car rental and others who have had hotel stays they can take up to a month to credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

#1 is a manual credit I believe and can take up to 1 week for the advertiser to report it back to Tricia. If its in the fast crediting section ignore that part and as the previous poster said its just one of those ones that you don't get credit for. Not everything credits for everyone. Its based on the advertiser sending the credit to SR.

#2 All travel related purchases only get turned into SR once to twice per month. If you show a $0 then that means it is tracking properly and you will get credit. I'd be more worried if you didn't have the $0 at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks so much!