Thread: Thanks to Everyone!

Default Thanks to Everyone!

I'm back from my road trip and I want to thank everyone for their patience this week with the survey issues. It looks like ALL surveys are now crediting again, although a couple of them look to still be delayed. I'll be digging into the last few days more closely to see if either 1) we got credits that didn't get passed along to you because they messed up the reporting, or 2) we are still owed some credits for each of you.

A HUGE thanks to Ashleigh for jumping in on all of this. She is generally in charge of the coupons and shopping side of Sunshine Rewards, so this survey fiasco was just kind of dropped on her head while I was out. She kept me in constant communication about what was going on so that we could make sure you all continued to be able to get as many surveys as possible and the credits that you deserve.

Taking a vacation when you are a small business owner is always more of an adventure than you plan on it being. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia thanks so much to you and Ashleigh have done this week to straighten out these issues for us; it's really appreciated.

and we want to THANK YOU for taking time out of your vacation to figure out what was going on and address the issues!! We all individually try to be good, but as a whole tend to get a little crazy when our credits don't show up. So thank you to you and Ashleigh for keeping us sane!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards