Thread: Free jacket from Chadwicks...

Smile Free jacket from Chadwicks...

I thought I posted this already, but couldn't find my thread, so sorry if this is a duplicate thread!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 01-21-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: cannot post coupons not on SR
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually deleted this thread earlier and left a note in its place explaining why. Our merchants specifically prohibit us from listing any coupons on our site that they do not give us. The reason is that they are completely different advertising channels. They give us a commission plus certain coupons. Other sites get certain coupons but no commissions. Or they might put the coupons in a magazine or direct mailing to you.

Please be advised that per our terms, you may not get your credit from us if you use a coupon that is not on our site. Each advertiser is different about it, and it is totally up to them.

We do have a couple of Chadwick's coupons up, including one for 99 cent shipping when you order two items. But we cannot get the others that were listed in this thread because they are not meant for sites that give rebates. Sorry!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

deleted my post even though it was left. Sorry for any problems.
    Last edited by speechteachri; 01-21-2008 at 08:10 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually deleted this thread earlier and left a note in its place explaining why. Our merchants specifically prohibit us from listing any coupons on our site that they do not give us. The reason is that they are completely different advertising channels. They give us a commission plus certain coupons. Other sites get certain coupons but no commissions. Or they might put the coupons in a magazine or direct mailing to you.

Please be advised that per our terms, you may not get your credit from us if you use a coupon that is not on our site. Each advertiser is different about it, and it is totally up to them.

We do have a couple of Chadwick's coupons up, including one for 99 cent shipping when you order two items. But we cannot get the others that were listed in this thread because they are not meant for sites that give rebates. Sorry!

I'm sorry. I didn't see your other message otherwise I wouldn't have reposted this. Sorry about breaking the rules. It was completely unintentional. Thanks for letting me know.

Jenny
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards