Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, what did I miss on July 1st at 10:44 a.m.?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I can't complain about Eastern PA to much, bc it does get cold but we don't get it as bad as you northerner's.
    The only time I suffer is 5am when it's 10 degrees and my car won't warm up in time to get me to the Y. At least I'm wide awake for my workout when I get there.

That and the last 2 days it's been 20 with high winds... It drives me crazy when the kids take their time getting in and out of the car, like it doesn't bother them as I'm standing there freezing. DS8 actually tried to go to the bus stop today in a fleece coat, I just laughed at him... He did get a hat at least when he went back for hte heavier jacket.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well i hope someday we can have an even on SR where we have more then 735 members on the forum at once! That would be WOW! FUN!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Even my dog has that "you seriously can't expect me to go outside this morning" look on his face - poor guy!
    This is why I miss you guys so much when I'm down and out---You guys keep me laughing! Too funny!
    Sunshine Rewards