Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, what did I miss on July 1st at 10:44 a.m.?

Default So, what did I miss on July 1st at 10:44 a.m.?

I see that on July 1, 2007, a record 735 sunshiners were logged in. What was the big event? Just wondering what fun I missed. Sigh...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Apparently a lot of webpage spiders were on picking up our posts and indexing them. It was a Sunday morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I see that on July 1, 2007, a record 735 sunshiners were logged in. What was the big event? Just wondering what fun I missed. Sigh...
    I was in WDW world that day....ahhhh....Disney. What I would give to be back there in that warm weather! 20 degrees just doesn't do it for me!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I was in WDW world that day....ahhhh....Disney. What I would give to be back there in that warm weather! 20 degrees just doesn't do it for me!
    It's downright nasty, isn't it?!?!? Doesn't look like a warm up in our future, either. Ahhhh....winter in the midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    It's downright nasty, isn't it?!?!? Doesn't look like a warm up in our future, either. Ahhhh....winter in the midwest.
    Yea....I am not meant to be an Ohio girl. Born and raised here, but I think its all wrong. LOL! I should have been a southern girl. It is in my blood!

It is snowing right now here. Only an inch today, but it is COLD with that windchill!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

It is mighty cold here as well...........New England this time of year is BRRRRRRRRRR cold!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    It is mighty cold here as well...........New England this time of year is BRRRRRRRRRR cold!

Pamela
    You can say that again, Pamela! The past few days have been BRUTAL! Even my dog has that "you seriously can't expect me to go outside this morning" look on his face - poor guy!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Yea....I am not meant to be an Ohio girl. Born and raised here, but I think its all wrong. LOL! I should have been a southern girl. It is in my blood!
    I have to laugh at that because DD8 was born in CA but we moved here when she was 20 mo. old....She knows nothing other than Ohio weather! But she goes around the house layered in shirts and sweatshirts mumbling I should be in California with grandma where it doesn't get this cold!!! I just tell her to study hard so she can go live with grandma and go to school at Stanford!!

Awww, last July 1st was before I joined...also my birthday! As for the recent cold snap in the midwest...I live in central WI...below zero true temps and 33 below zero wind chill factor the other day--can you say 'indoor recess'?? Parking lot at school in the mornings is soooo crammed with parents dropping off so little ones won't turn into popsicles on the bus stops! I drop off and pick up every day and have to remember to go earlier on especially cold days so I get a decent parking place. Brrrr!! I'd settle for temps in the 20s right now!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I have to laugh at that because DD8 was born in CA but we moved here when she was 20 mo. old....She knows nothing other than Ohio weather! But she goes around the house layered in shirts and sweatshirts mumbling I should be in California with grandma where it doesn't get this cold!!! I just tell her to study hard so she can go live with grandma and go to school at Stanford!!
    Your DD is my kind of girl! I have been at home (after taking kids to the doctors) for about 1 hour. And I am still in my coat! I either have my coat or my robe on. I am pathetic!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards