Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Got Home...Let the Planning Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Even though the monorail isn't running, aren't there boats running? I would think either a direct boat from the Poly to the MK or the ferry from the TTC to the MK would end up with a short walk over to BLT, right?
    Yes, boats will run be running. So, still possible, will just take a little longer.
    Kayla

It's almost here!!!!

I got my haircut/manicure/pedicure today...

...did online checkin for both segments of my reservation..
    (Incidentally, up until about 3 days ago, my segments were both listed under the same confirmation number and I was NOT able to do online checkin. Yesterday, I noticed that they had given both segments new confirmation numbers and I WAS able to complete online check in)

...almost everything is packed...

...documents are prepared, photocopies of all of my credit cards (front and back) and gift cards are included...

I'll be up at 6am tomorrow to get the kids off to school and then I have to try and get back to sleep. I have to work from 2:30pm until 4:30am.

Wednesday, I'll be up by noon so that I can be online at EXACTLY the 24-hour mark to secure my business class upgrade on AirTran. Then, I'll spend a little time with the kids (they get out of school at 11:30am) before heading back to work at 2:30pm again. I'm only scheduled to work until 11:30pm but since there is nobody scheduled to come in and replace me, I might stay on a little later. I'll probably be too excited to sleep anyways, but I'm going to play it by ear.

Thursday, I'll be up by 9am (kids have no school so they'll probably be sleeping in too!) and my mom is picking me up at 10 to head to the airport.

Man, as soon as tomorrow starts, time will just fly by! I think I have everything packed. Whatever is not packed is on my "Don't Forget" list. Things like my netbook/cord, wallet, phone, Kindle and iPod (all the things I take to work with me) will have to be packed on Thursday morning.

3 more sleeps....

Wow! I haven't posted in a minute. But I hope you are either having or have had a Magical Trip. We have a little less than a year now August 2012 So I would love to hear about it when you get back so that I can have some Disney in my life...lol