Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Thanks for the gift SR!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Me too!! The envelope was a bit torn up and so was the letter but I don't care...the "prize" was there!! THANK YOU!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Now I'm the only one.

My envelope and letter came today, also a bit torn up, but there was NO luggage tag inside.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Now I'm the only one.

My envelope and letter came today, also a bit torn up, but there was NO luggage tag inside.
    That is very very odd. We will definately get another one out to you. Any chance you can send the envelope to me. I am so tired of the post office screwing up our mail, I want to file a complaint.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 02-09-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'd be happy to send it -- do I use the Indiana address on the envelope? The envelope was taped but didn't look like something would have fallen out unless it was BEFORE the tape was put on.

I'd be happy to send it -- do I use the Indiana address on the envelope? The envelope was taped but didn't look like something would have fallen out unless it was BEFORE the tape was put on.
    Ya, the Indiana address is fine. Thank you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

am i missing something ? what did you guys all get ?

I'm guessing that they must have taped it up at the post office after it fell out. Was the paper still inside that had the message from us? Was it ripped as well?

Two of the three envelopes that came back to me were pretty beat up. Janet's was actually ripped far enough to rip the paper inside. So I pulled out the letters and the tags and printed up brand new envelopes. I am so angry that the post office is so rough on this kind of stuff! I mean, isn't the reason that we have to pay extra postage because it isn't a standard letter and requires a little more care?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The letter was a little crumpled. The envelope didn't look too bad -- the tag could have only come out the top. But, if you didn't do the tape, then it does sound like it got taped after the tag came out.

I'll send it you.