Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the gift SR!!

Thanks SR! Got mine in PA. You always have the best surprises. It's gonna look good next to my Disney one.

Am I the only one that had to pay additional postage?

I'm not complaining at all, I just think this new postage size envelope system is stupid. My niece sent out x-mas cards and they sent most of them back to her because the envelope was upright facing instead of sideways and she addressed them that way. My sister got hers but had to pay extra postage.

Thanks for the gift!! I will use it for my upcoming trip. Along with my SR button and SR bag!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Am I the only one that had to pay additional postage?

I'm not complaining at all, I just think this new postage size envelope system is stupid. My niece sent out x-mas cards and they sent most of them back to her because the envelope was upright facing instead of sideways and she addressed them that way. My sister got hers but had to pay extra postage.

Thanks for the gift!! I will use it for my upcoming trip. Along with my SR button and SR bag!
    I'd be asking the postman for a refund cause they were weighed at the post office, and yours couldnt have weighed more then anyone elses, so thats really bogus. But, we've had that problem before too, so its no surprise.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you! Thank you! I love my ***** It will be perfect on the new ****** DH and I got for Christmas. Now I just need a trip......hmmmmm.....
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 01-22-2008 at 09:29 PM.
    SunshineRewards

Thanks. got mine in California today... it is really nice and I really needed one for an upcoming trip.

Thanks,
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Mine came today as well! Thanks so much. I like the bright color - definetly going on the black ********!
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 01-22-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I'm in NJ and got mine today. It's a really great color and will be easy to spot. Thanks SR for my first SM gift!

I'd be asking the postman for a refund cause they were weighed at the post office, and yours couldnt have weighed more then anyone elses, so thats really bogus. But, we've had that problem before too, so its no surprise.
    The package said it needed an additional .74 but my mail carrier said I needed another .97. Whatever, I'll pay the buck but that's just a few more bills I'll pay for free online instead of mailing them.
    Melissa

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks for the sunshine in my mail today! Just to let you know, I'll need a set! I guess I need to keep making SM!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got mine!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

11. Bookmarks